More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DoAdventures DoAdventures

What's next?

Life At The Circus

Born into the circus, It's the only life you've ever known and now that it doesn't carry the stigma that was once paraded around when your grandmother was here. Back then it was illegal of course, it's more socially accepted now and they have preventive measures in place that won't take you or sister for example out of action like it did your mum and her mum before.

Speaking of your mum, she was once part of the little house of fuckers and star attraction, maybe you could follow in her footsteps and those of your gran. She was used on the 'Fuck A Granny' show right up until the day she died, but it was the same with every family here, not many second generation and in some instances fourth generation acts left the circus, it was home and just part of your life but the night is pushing on and opening night is upon you, digressing about silly little things is far beyond your pay scale.

Shaking the little jitters through your body and the sound of the pyrotechnics setting the hairs on the back of your neck on end you smile once more in the mirror and stand up on queue.

"And introducing...." the circus master spoke, cracking the whip once more.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)