More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by majus majus

What kind of clone are you?

Lieutenant T78318 codename 'Yun'

Clone Lieutenant T78318 codename 'Yun' was a commanding officer of 'Liquor' – CSS-1 Corellian Star Shuttle, serving as a troop drop-ship. Liquor had a crew of 9 clones – including her. There were not many no-clone officers in GAR. If they were available, they were given a commanding posts above clones.

Yun just finished her rest and was going to check on bridge.

She passed crew quarters, ignoring the moans coming from the inside. What her sisters were doing off-duty was their personal matter. As long they were not doing it on-duty.

Yun was surprised at what she saw, when she reached the bridge.

Both clones, were wearing nothing save their stockings and boots - their uniforms lay, discarder on floor.

'Tiy' leaned against the console with her eyes closed. Her hands gripped the edge of console as she arched her back and threw her head back with moan. That position displayed her breasts quite nicely.

Between Tiy's legs knelt 'Natani'. While her face was practically glued to Tiy's pussy, her hands worked relentlessly on her own ether regions,

Yun considered her options.

She should punish both clones – preferably with their vibrators and brig... she could join them or she could leave them to their fun.

There was also a matter of them putting Yun's ship in danger – that had to be punished.she could join them or she could .

What will Yun do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)