More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by majus majus

What kind of clone are you?

Lieutenant E28517 'Trace'

Clone Lieutenant E28517 codename 'Trace', fired few more times, destroying another cranker – B1 battle droid. She felt rush of pleasure in her nether regions, as system in her helmet confirmed kill and sent a signal to her vibrator. It was teasing her, exciting her, leaving her wanting for more, yet not distracting her. So she would destroy more crankers. She knew that the system would not allow her to reach an orgasm. Not during combat.

Few more minutes and all crankers were destroyed – they won.

Trace had full six platoons of clones under her command. Her orders were to defend this part of the city – which they succeed. 31 of her sisters ended up stunned but there were no terminations. It would take at least 48 hours before they will be combat ready again.

Trace made sure that there were no enemies in the line of sight and sent a command to her sister's armours. They all stopped shook as they started cumming, some even passing out from orgasms. Trace set a program '3' - 'the more kills, the more intense the orgasm'.

Her sisters deserved it.

It was bad to leave them hanging. Trace heard of cases, when during prolonged (lasting hours or days) combat, her sisters were so excited, that they actually came, when they were hit by stunner.

Unfortunately, she couldn't control vibrator in her own armour.

She would be granted release when she reports – by her superior – or when she will have time to do it 'manually'.

After three minutes, she ordered her subordinates to drag sisters into temporary shelter and set a defensive perimeter.

When they were set up, the only thing for them to do was to wait for next development to occur. Trace also had to report current situation.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)