More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TyrannyMeat TyrannyMeat

What's next?

Lie About Having Connections In High Places (Calculative Personality Route)

Life is all about probabilities and managing risk. Odds were this guy was just a regular human, and if such was the case, then I would almost certainly win the fight...but what if he had powers or some other unknown variable was at play? Just like Doctor Mental once wrote, "Never fight a battle with poor adjusted returns, unless you have ."

Out of nowhere I started laughing hysterically, startling both Becka and the homeless man. "Do you know who we are?" I demanded, my voice overflowing with arrogance and condescension, "We are the daughters of governor Mars' sister." I stared him right in the eyes and delivered the next line. "You don't want to know what will happen to you, and everyone you love, of course, if you get in our bad side."

"Y-yeah!" said Becka, finally getting the idea, "So get out of our sight, you destitute scum!"

"I, uh, I didn't know and I'm-" The homeless man tried to apologize, thinking he was in a dire situation.

"Get the fuck out of here, you goddamned dog!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

That last one did the trick and he began fleeing, going to another train car.

"Damn, you deserve an Oscar for that acting, sis." Becka whispered. Then she broke out into relieved laughter, "Hahaha, did you see the guys face?! I'd bet good money he shit his pants good." She then began mimicking my voice playfully. "Do you know who we are?!" She broke into more laughter and began beating her fist against my arm.

While her playful punches didn't hurt, they got annoying, so I grabbed her fist and pushed her away softly, "Stop punching me, you destitute scum." I said, unable to contain my smile.

When Becka heard me using her words, her laughter was renewed and she had to wipe the mirthful tears from her eyes.

For the rest of the way, our fellow passengers avoided eye contact with us, "knowing" we came from an important family, they didn't want to get in trouble with us. When we got off the subway, people parted like the red sea to let us through.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)