More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Night The Night

Who will you follow?

Liberty Girl

It all started Friday Night. I had just gotten home from a long day at the lab. I remember back when I was a little girl dreaming of being a scientist but I never would have known how boring a being a geologist was. Though this may be because over the past five years, a new part of my life emgerged. One day I was sent out to investigate the sight of a crashed meteor. The next day, I found that I was stronger, faster and tougher. Oh and I could also fly, see through walls and shoot lasers out of my eyes. It was amazing so I did what anyone would do. I became a Superhero.

I started wearing an old supergirl costume I wore to a company Halloween party one year. I did modify it slightly. I put on a different cape, replaced the S with a star and cut out the midriff. Gotta say, I looked hot. I didn't even have to wear a mask. The difference between the confident, powerful and beautiful Liberty Girl and the quiet, shy and conservative Ashley Wilson was so vast that now one would ever believe they were one in the same.

As I stepped into my apartment, a special red phone in my purse went off. This was my direct connection to the mayor, who I had formed a partnership with 3 years ago. I answered it "This is Liberty Girl." "Liberty Girl, Ultra City would like to request your assistance tonight." I smiled. I loved being a Superheroine. "Of course Mr. Mayor, what can I do for you." "The police just got a tip today that the super thief known as Onyx is planning to steal the Jade Diamond from the Ultra City Museam." I tilted my head. "Onyx sir?" "She's an international thief Liberty Girl. She travels the world stealing the most heavily guarded items in the world. She's so good that she even informs the authorites of her target before she makes her move to make things "more fun" for her." I smiled. "I see. I assume she's never been captured before?" "If she has, we wouldn't be having this conversion Liberty Girl." I giggled "Don't worry Mr. Mayor. I'll head to the museum now and stand guard." "Thank you very much Liberty Girl. The city is forever in your dept." "Just doing my duty sir."

I hung up and made my way to my walk in closet. I closed the door behind me and locked it. Pushing a few button on a near by panel, one of my mirrors opened up revealing my Liberty Girl outfit. Stripping out of my cloths, I pulled on the outfit. I applied a little make up and the transformation was complete. I did a little twirl in front of the mirror. I loved my costume. Pushing another button, the ceiling opened up and I shot into the sky. Flying at super speeds, I headed towards the museum.

What will Liberty Girl do at the Museum?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)