More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ghostofedwardhyde ghostofedwardhyde

What's next?

Liara's Deal with the Devil

Shepard was the perfect partner in every way, except one: Liara had always wanted a girlfriend. John Shepard was very much a man. If she could somehow transplant Shepard into the perfect feminine body, she would have it made.

"Liara? Did you hear me?"

"I... what?" Liara looked up from the datapad on which she'd been reading and saw Shepard staring at her with an expectant expression. "I'm sorry, Shepard. I was lost in my thoughts. What did you say?"

"I asked if you wanted to go to dinner. Are you all right?" Shepard walked over to her and laid a hand on her shoulder. Liara shivered at his touch and the warmth it brought. "You've been a bit distant the last few days."

"Oh... I've just been thinking, that's all." Liara gave him a quick smile and turned off the datapad, laying it down on her desk. "Dinner would be lovely."

"Something bothering you?" Shepard asked as they walked out of her room. "Anything you need to talk about?"

Liara paused for a moment, then said, "Well, I suppose I could. There is one thing that I've been thinking about for a while. And it has to do with you."

"Me? What about me?"

Liara stopped and put her hands on Shepard's chest, leaning in for a long, slow kiss. She smiled at him.

“I don’t think we do that enough,” she jested. Shepard blushed, causing her to laugh. “Let me go freshen up, then we can go.”

As Liara headed toward her bathroom, Shepard said, "Wait a minute."

She stopped and turned to face him. He walked up to her, took her in his arms, and kissed her again.

“Figure I should start making it up to you.”

Liara sighed with contentment. "That is a start. You may want to make sure there is more where that came from."

Shepard kissed her once more. "You got it.”

He was so perfect. So wonderful… Why couldn’t he have been a woman? Liara sighed as she showered, fantasizing about Shepard as a busty crimson-haired beauty with green eyes and a big firm ass for her to jiggle. She would take that perfect body and use it to her full advantage, dressing her up, parading her around, making her do what she wanted like a good obedient doll. She’d show her off to all the horny boys and girls in the galaxy. But, of course, they would not be allowed to touch her. Liara would save all of that for herself. Because Shepard would be hers, a beautiful submissive lesbian to her will…

Of course, this was nothing but a fantasy, and a rather silly one at that. There was no way that she could turn a male into a female, even less of a possibility to make Shepard her . But a girl could dream.

The real Shepard, the male Shepard, was a wonderful boyfriend and a fantastic lover. He was attentive, caring, and considerate, and he was an amazing fuck.

“But is that really enough?” Asked a voice. Liara turned her head and looked behind her. In the steam-filled bathroom, she thought she saw a silhouette of someone standing there.

She was just imagining things. Shepard was a great lover and a great boyfriend, and that was all that mattered. She had to stop fantasizing about changing him into a girl. She had a nice, loving boyfriend right now, and that should be enough.

“But it’s not is it?” The voice came again.

She dismissed it again. She was just hearing things. A product of an overactive imagination and stress. She needed to calm down. Liara closed her eyes and ran the warm water through her scalp crests, enjoying the way it cascaded over her shoulders, caressing her smooth blue skin. She sighed and reached for the shampoo.

“Let me help you with that,” the voice said as a hand gave her the shampoo. At that point, she nearly jumped out of her skin. Standing just outside the shower was a young man in a dark ensemble, looking over her naked form with interest. His skin was smooth and hairless, his face adorned by piercing blue eyes. His skin was pale. A smile tugged at his lips. Liara screamed and grabbed a nearby towel, covering herself as quickly as possible.

“Don’t bother. No one can hear you, and I’ve already seen everything.”

"Who are you and how did you get in here?!"

"I am here because you wished me to be." He gave her a wicked smile and said, "It's about time I made a proper introduction."

"Get out! Get out!"

"Oh, come now, darling, don't be shy. We're all adults here. Nothing to be ashamed of."

"Who are you and where did you come from?"

"My name is… Heh… Well you can just call me Nick. As for how I got here, that’s less important than what drew me here.”

"And what drew you here?"

Nick pointed at her, "Your lust for Commander Shepard. It's a good lust, but you want more, and that's where I come in."

"What are you talking about? How do you know what I'm thinking?"

"Trick of the trade.” Nick shrugged. "But that's not important. What is important is what I can do for you. You see, I've been watching you and the good Commander, and I can tell that you want more. That's understandable. I'm here to offer it."

"Are you saying that you can change him into a woman?" It sounded ridiculous. Then again, this man had somehow made it onto the Normandy and into her quarters without explanation so...

Nick nodded, "I can. But not for free."

"Of course not..." Liara said, having just accepted this man's existence at this point. "What is it you want?”

“Mmm… Not sure,” Nick tapped his chin. "Tell you what. You owe me a favor, and I'll turn your beloved Commander Shepard into the sexy lady of your dreams. What do you say?" Liara hesitated. This man, or whatever he was, could give her what she wanted, but not for free. Where had she heard that before? There was no way this was going to end well.

"I don't even know you," She said, grasping at whatever straws she could to talk herself out of this. "You're an intruder in my home... In my... What's to stop you from just taking advantage of me?"

"Au contraire. My word is my bond. I'm a lot of things, but a liar is not one of them."

"You say that, but that's exactly what you would say, isn't it? That's how a liar gets you. No dice."

"Fair enough. Then I'll just leave," Nick said as he turned around and walked to the bathroom door. "Good luck trying to make him a woman without me. I know you will..." He grinned through the steam. Liara sighed. This was a bad idea. She didn't even know who or what he was, and he was promising her something that could not possibly happen. She should just let him go and forget about him.

But…

"Wait," she called. Nick stopped and turned back around with a semi-dramatic flourish. "You promise?" Liara asked. "You can really turn him into a woman?"

"In the blink of an eye. Or I can stretch it out if you like.”

"Why me? What's so special about me?"

"You have the most desire. There are billions of people out there in the galaxy, and not one of them wants as badly as you do."

"But what do you want from me?" She mimicked his emphasis and cadence.

"I've told you, I'm not sure. You'll just have to owe me. Whatever it winds up being, you'll pay up. You'll have in the matter."

Liara thought it over. This was not a good idea. She should let this person, or thing, or whatever it was, walk away. She kept telling herself that. But the temptation was just too much to resist. She wanted Shepard, and not just any version of him. She wanted the version of him that would be a beautiful, compliant woman, eager to please her and fulfill her every fantasy.

"Fine," she said. "I'll do it."

"Excellent," Nick said with a grin.

“But… You have to drag it out. Make the changes subtle at first, let him wonder what’s happening to him, let him wonder why he likes it so much, and then let him accept it as everything he is changes. Eventually he won’t even question why he’s now a she, and no one else will wonder either.”

“Ooh… Kinky,” Nick grinned. “I love it.”

"Just promise me you'll give him, her, the mind and memories of the man he was, but still make him, her, accept her new life as a woman and as my ."

"You have my word. And don't worry, the process will be nice and slow, so you’ll get to enjoy every minute of it. Now, I believe you were in the middle of a shower when I arrived. Please, continue. We will speak again soon." He turned to leave again.

“Wait!” Liara asked. “Don’t I owe you a favor? How are you supposed to collect?”

“Oh I'll just pop in again. I still haven’t decided on what it’s to be yet… Good to have these things in your back pocket you know? So long!” He disappeared as steam filled the bathroom again, leaving Liara unsure if what she had just experienced was real. After a few moments, she concluded it couldn't have been, and that she must’ve been hallucinating or something, letting her mind run away with her.

She did not realize how wrong she was.

After dinner, Shepard couldn't sleep. Something was wrong. He had a strange feeling. It wasn't a bad feeling. He was more curious than anything. Something had changed, and he was determined to figure out what.

Liara was also having trouble sleeping. She kept thinking about the mysterious man that had shown up in her bathroom and offered her exactly what she wanted. She tried telling herself that it was just a dream or a hallucination, but something told her otherwise. She had agreed to do a favor for him at a time of his choosing. He had promised to make Shepard into a submissive woman in return and she had given him permission to change Shepard gradually so that it would be more enjoyable.

She hoped she hadn't made a terrible mistake.

“You having trouble sleeping too?” Shepard asked.

"A little bit," Liara said. "Something's on my mind. And it's been on my mind all day."

"Wanna talk about it?"

"Not yet. I don't think I'm ready."

“Well… Since we’re both awake… Want to do something else?” He grinned mischievously.

Liara smiled. "Now there's an idea. I think I'm in the mood for some fun."

Shepard moved closer to her and kissed her, running his hands over her body. They were soft, and gentle, and she shivered under his touch. They kissed deeply, their tongues dancing, and their hands exploring each other's bodies. Liara moaned and ran her fingers through Shepard's hair. He felt so good. He smelled so good. And the way his hands touched her skin was intoxicating.

"Fuck, you feel so good," she whispered.

"So do you."

"Take your clothes off. I want to see you."

He pulled away and took off his shirt, revealing his lean muscular torso. Liara traced her finger down the center of his chest, feeling his smooth, hard pectorals.

"So handsome," she cooed.

He removed his pants and boxers, freeing his thick cock. She ran her hand up and down his length… and that was when Shepard realized what was wrong.

“I can’t get hard…” He muttered, as Liara held his floppy dick.

"What's wrong?" She asked, concern in her voice.

"Nothing's wrong," Shepard said, a little too quickly. "It's just... I've never had trouble getting hard before."

Liara thought on that for a moment. It couldn’t be…

“Well maybe… We just have to mix things up,” she said. Reaching upwards, she pinched one of his nipples. He let out a groan as his shaft extended to full length. Liara smiled, taking his erect cock in her mouth. She savored the taste, because she knew it would be one of the last times she would ever suck him off, before his proud member was replaced by a pretty little pussy.

Shepard continued to feel odd. He couldn't get hard without some... unusual input from Liara. She did not seem to mind, but as the days went by, Shepard noticed his body feeling strange, and not just in his crotch. His chest felt sensitive, and he could swear his nipples were bigger. He wondered if it was some kind of illness.

One night, as they lay together after failing to make love, Shepard finally said, "Something's wrong."

"What do you mean?" Liara asked, her eyes closed, and her head on his chest.

"I don't know. My body's been feeling strange. My nipples are bigger and they're sore."

"Sore?" Liara sat up and looked at him. "Have you been touching them?"

"No. Not really. Why would I? But they feel sore, like something's wrong."

“Maybe… Maybe you should.”

"Should what?"

"Touch your nipples."

"I don't understand. Why would I want to touch my nipples?"

"Because it might feel good," Liara insisted strangely. "Come on, Shepard, touch your nipples. Just give them a try. It's not going to hurt anything." Shepard looked at her. "Do it. Touch your nipples. Trust me."

Shepard shrugged. "Okay. If you say so." He reached up and pinched his left nipple. "Ow!" He exclaimed. "That hurt!"

"Try again. Don't pinch so hard. Just squeeze."

"Liara, are you feeling okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I just want to help you."

"You're being weird."

"Shepard, trust me. Just try again. Do it."

He did, and this time he was surprised to feel a tingle run through his body. He gave his nipple another squeeze, and the sensation returned.

"How does that feel?" Liara asked, licking her lips.

"It feels… good," Shepard admitted.

"Keep going. Squeeze it a little harder."

Shepard did, and a soft moan escaped his lips. He couldn't believe how good it felt. His right hand began massaging his left nipple, while his left hand played with his right.

"Doesn't that feel nice?" Liara asked.

"Yes," Shepard moaned.

"Now, take your right hand and rub your right nipple. Keep rubbing until it's nice and hard."

Shepard obeyed, and soon both of his nipples were erect.

"Now, pinch them both. At the same time."

"Liara, what's happening? I don't understand."

"It's okay. Just trust me. Pinch them both."

Shepard pinched his nipples, and a jolt of pleasure shot through him. His cock twitched, and he moaned.

"Keep doing that. Don't stop."

He kept pinching and pulling, and rubbing and twisting, and soon he was panting and gasping, his cock rock hard.

"Do you like that?" Liara asked, grinning.

"Yes," Shepard groaned.

"Would you like to try something else?"

"Like what?"

"You'll see."

Liara reached for his cock and began stroking it. Shepard moaned as her fingers danced up and down his shaft. Then, without warning, she leaned forward and sucked on his right nipple. He gasped, and his cock jumped in her hand.

"Oh, god, yes!"

Liara sucked and licked his nipple, savoring the slight taste of lactation, and stroked his cock. Shepard was lost in a haze of pleasure. He couldn't believe how good it felt. When Liara bit down gently on his nipple, his cock twitched again.

"I'm gonna cum," he moaned. Liara continued to suck and stroke him, and when his cock exploded, shooting ropes of cum into the air, she was surprised at how powerful his orgasm was. "Holy shit," he panted, as his cock spurted one final stream of cum.

"Did you enjoy that?" Liara asked, licking a drop of cum off her fingers.

"Yeah, but I don't understand. How did that happen? Why did that feel so good?"

"It's simple. Your body is changing, Shepard."

"Changing? What do you mean?"

"I'm not sure," she lied. "All I know is that you're becoming more feminine. That's why your nipples are so sensitive."

"What do you mean? How could my body become more feminine?"

"I don't know."

"Well, what's causing it?"

"I said I don't know,” she lied again, “but… Is that really so bad if you feel that good?” She asked, and Shepard thought about it for a moment.

"No... I guess not."

"And it's not just your nipples. I noticed your butt feels bigger too. More firm. More round."

"What does that mean?"

"I think it means that you're getting curvier."

"Curvier? As in… More female?"

"Exactly."

All of these facts connected all at once. "Are you saying that I'm turning into a girl?"

"I think that's exactly what I'm saying.”

"But how? Why?"

"I don't know," Liara shrugged, a little too obviously but Shepard seemed too panicked to notice. "There's nothing wrong with it, though."

"Nothing wrong with it? Liara, I'm turning into a girl! It's not normal!" Shepard said the words, but then… The thought suddenly didn’t bother him. Like it was fine. Like it was meant to be.

"It doesn't have to be normal to be okay. And besides, don't you like the way it feels?"

"Well, yeah, but..."

"Then, who cares? If you like the way it feels, that's all that matters. Who cares if you're turning into a girl? Who cares if your body is changing? Who cares if you're becoming more and more feminine? Who cares if your cock is getting smaller and your breasts are growing? Who cares if you're starting to crave cock?" She wasn’t sure if that last part was true, but she felt she should insert the idea into his head as he seemed nice and pliant at the moment. Shepard also didn't question how she was able to deduce that his cock was smaller when he himself had yet to notice that.

"But... but... it's not natural."

"So what? Neither is the sex you just had, and you loved that. You're still the same person, Shepard. You're still you. You're still mine.”

Shepard paused, thinking. "You're right. I am. And... if it makes you happy, then... I guess I'm okay with it."

"Good, because it does make me happy," Liara said, reaching down to his cock, which was already starting to extend again. Thinking about himself as a woman appeared to be enough to stimulate his otherwise flaccid and soon-to-be obsolete member. “We should probably make the most of it before it disappears forever.” She began to stroke him, and he moaned.

"Fuck, yes..."

Liara smiled and kissed him, before taking his cock into her mouth. It was the last time Shepard would ever have an erection.

Liara was surprised and amazed. Nick was actually doing it. Shepard was changing, becoming a woman. He, or she, had grown noticeably more feminine in the weeks since they made love. His muscles were shrinking, his hips widening, his butt and thighs filling out. His voice was a little higher, and he'd begun to develop small breasts. And the best part was, Shepard didn't seem to mind. In fact, he, or she, seemed to be enjoying it.

"I've never felt so good," he, or she, moaned.

"I'm glad," Liara said, stroking her clit as she looked over her transforming prize.

"God, I feel so fucking good. I can't believe it. I just want to keep changing. I want to become a girl. I want to have breasts and a pussy and everything. I want to be a sexy girl."

"You will. Don't worry. You'll get everything you want. And then some."

"Fuck, yes," he, or she, moaned. "God, I'm so horny. I need to cum." He, or she, turned to face Liara. "Fuck me. Please."

"With pleasure," Liara said, grabbing Shepard and pushing her onto her back. She spread the woman's legs and flicked her tongue across what remained of Shepard’s penis, now little more than a stub in the final stages of regressing into a clitoris.

"Oh, god, yes," Shepard moaned, his voice cracking.

Liara was so aroused, she couldn't hold back any longer. She climbed on top of her lover and straddled her face.

"Eat me," she moaned, grinding her dripping cunt against Shepard's lips.

"Mmmm," Shepard moaned, sticking her tongue into Liara's pussy.

"Yes, yes, yes," Liara moaned, her fingers rubbing her clit.

Shepard was a good little cunt licker. She used her tongue to explore Liara's pussy, tasting her sweet juices.

"Yes, lick me," Liara moaned. "Oh, yes, lick me ." The word slipped out of her mouth unintentionally, but Shepard either didn’t notice, didn’t care… or found the idea as arousing as she did.

"Mmm," Shepard moaned, licking and sucking Liara's clit.

"Fuck, yes," Liara moaned, cumming in Shepard's mouth. Her pussy gushed with pleasure, and she rode out her orgasm.

"You taste so good," Shepard said, her voice barely above a whisper, before adding one more word:

“Mistress.”

When Jane Shepard awoke the next morning, her body was almost entirely feminine. She had also been surprised at how good she felt.

"I feel amazing," she said. "Everything feels so good. My skin, my body, everything."

"You're getting close," Liara said. "You're almost there."

"I can't wait," she moaned, her fingers rubbing her nipples.

"Soon, you'll be a beautiful woman. A sexy, slutty woman."

"Oh, god, yes," she moaned.

"A sexy slut for me to use as I see fit."

"Yes," she moaned.

"A beautiful slut, a sex toy, a ."

"Yes," she moaned, her body trembling.

"My perfect little ."

"Yes," she moaned.

"Cum for me," Liara commanded. "Cum for me, my ."

She did, her body quivering as waves of pleasure washed over her.

"I'm cumming!" she cried, her body wracked with spasms.

"Cum, . Cum for me!" She came through her brand new pussy, and when the spasms had passed, she lay back, her body covered in a thin sheen of sweat.

"How do you feel?" Liara asked, her own climax fresh in her mind.

"Incredible," she panted. "I feel incredible."

"You look incredible."

"I'm still so horny," she said. "I need to fuck. I need to cum. I need to be fucked. I need to be used."

"I know, my . Don't worry. I'll take care of you."

When Shepard opened her eyes, the first thing she saw was Liara smiling at her.

"Hi, ," she said.

"Hi," she said, her voice barely a whisper.

"How do you feel?"

"Wonderful."

"Are you ready?"

"Ready?"

"Ready to begin your training."

"Training?"

"Yes. You're my now, remember?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And as your Mistress, it's my job to train you. To teach you how to be the perfect ."

"Yes, Mistress."

"But first, I want you to get used to your body. To the way it feels, the way it looks."

"Okay."

"So, take a look. Take a long, good look at yourself."

She did, and what she saw took her breath away.

"I'm so beautiful," she said.

"You are. You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

"I am," she agreed, her eyes taking in every inch of her perfect body.

She had a slender, feminine figure, with big perky breasts and wide hips. Her legs were long and smooth, her feet delicate. And her face was now the picture of femininity, with smooth feminine features, bright green eyes, and long red hair. No one would remember her as John Shepard. She was Jane Shepard now, and everyone besides for Liara and herself remembered her as such. She had always been Jane to them, the final condition of Nick’s deal met.

"I'm so lucky," she said.

"You are. But your training starts today. And your training will make you even more beautiful, even more desirable."

"Yes, Mistress."

Liara grinned. "Let's begin."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)