More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Murakami Murakami

Who's the victim?

Leyla - Dating Service

The camera zoomed in on Leyla sitting behind an office desk. She was in a dress, not inappropriate but short and tight, coming only to mid thigh and cut quite low, showing off her impressive breasts and outlining her large ass. Her long red hair was in a ponytail behind her, makeup judiciously applied, with cute wire frame glasses. She looked to be busy, but then looked up and sat back, as a nondescript man in a shirt and tie walked up next to her. She turned in her chair and leaned back, raising her legs up to rest her feet on the chair, thighs spread wide, presenting a no-doubt perfect display of pussy to the man next to her, unfortunately hidden from view by the desk.

"Welcome to EZ dating service, the only hypno-dating service in the world!" she said, turning her head to the camera for just a second, before turning back to the man and licking her lips. She ran a hand down her legs, both clearly converging at her pussy, her motions making it clear she was fingering herself for his benefit. She reached up to grab him by the tie and pull him to her.

There was a jump cut, and Leyla was now on her knees with the man sitting in the chair, the angle now over his shoulder, giving a good view down her top. She reached up and pulled it below her tits, revealing she had no bra on under them. Her boobs stood proudly, and she used her arms to push them together for a second, then fondled herself, before reaching out and unzipping the man's pants. She pulled out his dick, which was already rock solid, and began jerking him lightly with one hand.

"We utilize state of the art mind-control technology to provide hypnotized dates on demand," she said, her second hand joining the first in jerking the man, sexily but disinterestedly, who somehow seemed to get harder than he had already been. She let go and leaned in, taking his dick in her mouth while jerking whatever was beyond the reach of her lips. Her ponytail fell over her shoulder and rubbed against his wet dick with her motions. After a few strokes she pulled back off.

"I have no knowledge that I have been hypnotized, and neither do any of our dates," she added before going back down on him. She changed the angle, deep throating him for a second, before pulling back off again. "I don't even know I am sucking him off right now. He could fuck my face and cum all over me and I won't even notice." She went down again, then thrust rapidly up and down on him. After a few of this she plunged down and he tensed, cumming visibly down her throat., She took the first shot, then pulled back and pointed him at her chest, allowing him to shoot all over her face, boobs, and dress. "Feel free to cum anytime, anywhere, in any way you want. Your date's preferences are irrelevant."

The scene cut again. Leyla was now naked and another blonde girl, also naked, was next to her, nonchalantly licking the cum off her as the guy watched, jerking himself. "If you prefer to watch, we can book multiple dates as well." She continued, unmindful of the blonde's tongue running along her face as she talked. "Threesomes or more are available."

The scene cut again. Leyla was now on the deck, it's contents all over the floor, as the now naked male thrust into her hard doggy style, her breasts sexily pressed into the table. The blonde was just in frame, but off to one side standing in front of the desk frigging and fondling herself as she watched them fuck, though neither she nor Leyla looked particularly interested. The guy was grunting and panting in enjoyment, though. "Our dates are full service, so don't worry and cum as much as you want. Our dates will drain you dry!"

"With a membership, we'll show up right at your door, at your office, or at any of our participating dating locations." The scene cut to Layla being fucked exactly the same way, though now by a black guy, over a dining table in a restaurant, with others couples and groups doing various things in the background. Another cut and this time it was a view of Layla from the front, riding upright on a dick in a schoolgirl outfit on a theater seat, every other visible seat, both in the same row and those above or below, filled with women similarly impaled and in various states of undress in various outfits. The scene cut back to the office as the black guy pounded into Layla and came inside her with a series of satisfied grunts. "We are ready for you to fuck us any way you want," she added, blowing a kiss for the camera.

Another cut, and the original man was buttoning up his clothing as the Blonde redressed, then leaned over to lick the cum off of Leyla. "Our brainwashed minds won't register any of it," she said the blonde finished up, pulling her dress back on as the man left. Layla and the blonde both quickly reassembled her desk, leaving it impossible to tell anything had happened. The blonde left, and the camera zoomed back in as Leyla returned to how she had been sitting at the beginning. "As far as I know, I've just been working on this TPS report. It's taking an usually long time, but I'll never guess it's because I just fucked you." Several other guys entered her office, and she began to strip again. "So what are you waiting for, sign up today," she added, as she began to dance for them.

"Basic Membership gets you 4 dates a month for the low low price of $(*&*(&^)*^! Or sign up for our unlimited plan for just $)*)(&)(*^&! Custom order Hypno available for your friends, family, or co-workers, and feel free to ask about our perception filter package so you can enjoy your membership privileges almost anywhere and in front of anyone (some restrictions apply)!" Flashed across the screen several times in big white letters as the scene pulled back out of Leyla's office. The blonde was at a table at the front of the office, people visible walking past through the glass door, arguing with the man from before. He said something to her and, without stopping her apparent tirade, she came around and lay back on the desk, allowing him to pull his dick out and thrust into her as she continued to harangue him in full view of the passersby, none of whom even glanced their way.

In tiny print along the bottom of the screen: "Not responsible for addiction, relationship issues, or bankruptcy. Failure to comply with membership conditions may result in member termination or apprehension by authorities. Members acknowledge they will be fitted with a memory wiping memetic in the event of apprehension. In the event member is terminated or apprehended, EZ dating service retains use of any custom hypno-dates commissioned by this member." The camera continued to pull out through a window and took a wide shot of the building, people visible fucking through all the windows. It zoomed across town and into an editing booth, where the director had a petite Indian girl in full Hijab licking him while she worked the controls.

Inspired by: https://redgifs.com/watch/shinyyawningnabarlek

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)