More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Lexi Becomes a Hypnotized Diaper

My name is Lexi. I'm currently 19, 5'4, athletic, with long curly red hair and striking blue eyes. I've spent most of my life in Salt Lake City in a pretty sheltered childhood. I moved away to Chicago after high school to go to college. I was alone most of the time, because I had no friends or family in the area and most of the girls on the soccer team were in their own clique.

I was lucky enough to get a full ride for soccer and I wasn't sure if I wanted a career in it. I didn't realize until my sophomore year that tuition would not be my only expense. I needed a job. I found a listing for secretary work online. I submitted a resume to the email from the website and did a preliminary interview through skype. The gentleman I interviewed with seemed friendly and professional enough. His name was Mr. Davids and he was taller with black hair and a confidant smile. He seemed really interested in me after answering some questions about my personal life and I was excited to interview in person.

The interview was downtown in a large business complex. I had to take an elevator to get to the specified office. It was down a hall of glamourous looking office doors and it was obvious I was in a place were the successful did business. I reached the correct office and entered without knocking. It led into a reception area with no one at the front desk. It led directly into a single office that was separated from the reception area by a large panel window that had blinds that could be drawn. I walk into the office with a large window view of the city.

As soon as I round the door I see a larger than I had originally observed office. It was a wide space with a conference table at the far end and projector as well as ample seating throughout. On the opposite of the conference table was a door that was labeled restroom. At the center of the room was a large desk with an interesting assortment of decorations and two guest chairs on one end. On the other end, with his back to the large window view was Mr. Davids. He was dressed in a nice suit and I was immediately embarrassed. I had underdressed for the interview and I was now worried I wouldn't get it. I was wearing a red blouse with a black slim skirt underneath that reached down to my knees.

Mr. Davids didn't seem bothered at all and invited me to sit down. He shook my hand and introduced himself again. He was confidant and friendly and for some reason I already liked him. I scanned the assortment of items across his desk. They were strange knick knacks like a series of balls on strings that clacked together indefinitely when pushed. A snowman on a metronome that was constantly going. A snowglobe that the contents of constantly swirled around inside in a circular pattern. It was all sort of mesmerizing. I didn't realize I was making myself an easy target.

Mr. Davids smiled and leaned forward and released one of the balls til they started clacking repeatedly. "Like them?" he asked almost slyly. I wasn't unnerved by his tone as I was focused on the items on the desk. I started to get nauseous and I lost my ability to focus. "Lexi, are you in there?" He asked me another question, and I heard it almost vaguely like I was incapable of focusing yet my body responded. "Yes Mr. Davids." I responded, but it didn't feel like me at all. I wasn't in control, I was in an almost dream like state. "Well you were easy." I hear him chortle before beginning to talk again.

"Lexi, everything I tell you, you will immediately believe to be fact. At this very moment you have to urinate desperately, and more than anything you don't want to make a mess. You are afraid you will lose this job if you do. When I snap my fingers twice, you will immediately obey or wake up without question. Do you understand?" The words didn't even register shock to me. I knew they should have, but I was incapable of mustering anything besides this queasy uneasy feeling. "Yes Mr. Davids" I respond without effort. He snaps twice.

I blink a few times like I had just zoned out without realizing. I was sort of confused, but I was embarrassed thinking that I was ignoring my potential employer. He didn't seem to notice and was going on about the job. It was hard to hone in on what he was saying, because all of a sudden I have to pee really bad. I clench my legs tightly but it doesn't help. I'm so uncomfortable that it must be shamefully obvious. I interrupt him "Uhmmm, Mr. Davids is there a lady's room here." He stops talking and stares at me for a second. I'm so embarrassed I could die. "The restroom is for men only." He says flatly and acts like he's about to continue on. "I'm sorry, but its rather urgent." I blurt out as the urge to pee myself intensifies. If I don't do anything soon, its going to be bad.

"Well I don't really allow the staff to use the restroom here, but I have worked out a solution in the past." He gets up and walks around me. Sat behind some seating in the back he picks up a medium sized cardboard box and sets it on the table. What he pulls out shocks me. He opens it and sets down a closed bag of diapers with the Luvs brand on them, but with a tag that says "Big Girl Sized" as well as baby powder and baby wipes. He sets them down matter of factly and my jaw drops. "In the past an effort has been made to improve efficiency. If you are to be my secretary, you cannot use the facilities on my time and frankly it seems to be an emergency. There is no other option" he says without breaking his tone.

I'm shocked but . I want this job so bad and I need to pee desperately. I mean, how bad can it be just at work, no one will ever know, and besides a job like this must pay handsomely. "Is there a place I can go to change?" I say sheepishly accepting my fate. "No, no accommodations have been made" and he gestures at my in my seat. I cant take it anymore. I'm about to burst. With complete shame I grab the bag of Luvs and open the bag. I pull out one of the diapers and stare it down. Its clearly large enough to fit me and it is purple and white with cartoon horses on it. I lay it out in the other chair and reach up my skirt so as not to reveal to much. I slip down my white cotton undies and rush them into my bag blushing.

I sit down on the diaper in the chair as an after thought I grab the baby powder and apply it. I strap up the diaper as soon as I figure it out and Mr. Davids looks on with a disturbing look on his face as I relieve myself. The sound of my pee hitting the plastic padding is unmistakable. The smell rises up too. I'm sitting so I can fell the soggy diaper rise up and rub against my crotch. The sensation and shame is unbearable. I bury my face in my hands and cry a little. "Are you done Lexi?"

-What do you say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)