More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CpnMidnight CpnMidnight

So who is the Overlord, anyway?

Lex, of the Reindeer People.

Lex reaches up to her side and starts unfastening her cuirass. "First rule," she says. "Do not. Touch. The antlers."

She has a human figure, but a couple of distinguishing features demonstrate that she's not human at all. Light brown fur covers her body, and branching antlers as long as your forearm rise up out of her long brown hair.

She keeps working on her armor. "In case you think holding onto my antlers during sex might be fun, I'm going to tell you that it's not fun for me at all. I don't mind doing some kinky things, but the antlers are off limits. Okay?"

"Okay," you tell her.

Her heavy cuirass and faulds hit the floor, followed quickly by her tunic, before she bends to work on her greaves. Now you have an excellent view of her long legs, her strong thighs, her small brown breasts, and the patch of white fur up her abdomen. As she shifts her weight, you catch sight of her tail, a small white ball of fuzz just above the curve of her ass.

She gets one greave off and peeks up at you, waiting for you to start undressing.

What does she see?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)