More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 13 by MisterMan1965 MisterMan1965

How do you spend the rest of the afternoon with Tracey?

Let’s go shopping

Soon Tracey steps back into your room. She closes the door and slips down to her knees in front of where you sit in your desk chair. She lays her head on your lap says quietly. “Your sister seems nice, Master, and she’s so pretty.”

You stroke her hair. “Yeah, Abbie’s great. I want her to like you, so always be pleasant and helpful to her. Don’t get on her nerves.”

Tracey nods against your thigh. “I will. I hope she likes me, too. She teases you, but I can tell she loves you.” She opens her mouth and presses it to the crotch of your jeans, breathing her warm breath out onto your cock through the denim. "Mmmmmm... Why wouldn’t she, you’re perfect.”

Your beautiful **** looks up into your eyes. “What would make you happy now, Master. I want to make you happy.”

“Well, that was getting me pretty cheerful right there, but I don’t think we should get into anything with Abbie in the house, and my mom will be home soon, too.” You say as you grip her hair and give her head a playful shake. “I think maybe we should go shopping. There’s something I want to buy for you.”

A wide smile spreads across her face. “You do? I mean… you never have to get me a gift, Master, but if you want to give me something, I’ll be so happy to have it.”

“Giving you this will make me very happy.” You tell her. You get up from your seat, take her hand and guide her to her feet. Then you walk to Abbie’s door.

“Abs, could I borrow your car? We’re gonna run out to get something.”

Your sister opens her door. “Did you guy run out of condoms already?” She smirks at you. “Never mind, I don’t want to know about it. If it gets you out of the house, so I don’t have to think about what you’re doing in there, here are my keys.” She grabs her keys from her dresser and tosses them to you. “Drive carefully. No road-head.” She says mock-sternly.

Tracey pouts. “But I don’t know how long the drive will be. How will I hold out?” Then giggles.

Abbie cracks a smile at that. “OK. She might not be so bad, beanpole.”

You get in Abbie’s car, and drive to the nearby big box warehouse store. Then park in front of the mega-pet store in the same parking lot. You take her hand and lead her to the door of the store.

“You’re not buying me a goldfish or something, are you?” she asks with a knowing edge to her voice, starting to get an inkling of what you have in mind. You just chuckle and take her to the leash and collar aisle.

Please log in to view the image

You grab a pink leather dog collar from the rack. Her eyes go wide, she looks a bit scared, but she nods slightly, and the corners of her lips curl up in a little smile. You head to the check out, pay, and also grab one of the shiny, engrave-it-yourself tags. You take the tag to the automatic engraving machine at the front of the store, type in: [Property of Dave H.] for one side of the tag, and [my name is pet] for the other. The machine etches the words onto the little silver oval.

When you go outside, you hang the tag on the collar, then take Tracey over to a little grassy area on the side of the store. “Kneel” you order her.

She goes right down to her knees and bends her head forward, pulling her hair out of the way. You slip the leather around her neck and fasten it in place.

As you drive out of the parking lot, you see your new **** fingering the tag and smiling, with tears of joy welling up in her eyes.

Where do you drive to?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)