More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by minnesota6971 minnesota6971

Which world do you start on?

Lethdom

Keltar Uvic looked around as he exited his ship. He was from Lovthre, a planet that requires polygamy in married relationships. The set up didn't matter so long as there were at least three adults in the marriage. He came from a family of seven women and three men. He have no idea who is father was, but on his planet, no one tried to keep track.

This was the first world beyond hisown. This was the world of Lethdom. He saw men and women walking around in normal working attire with one exception, some either had a collar with a leash or a black leather glove on their right hand. Stepping onto the concrete floor he was approached by a woman in a tight blue jumpsuit and had a black collar around her neck. “Hi there, you are the captain of this vessel?” The woman asked.

“Yes, Keltar Uvic. I am registered out of Lovthre. Is everything all right?” Keltar asked, handing over the datapad with your ship's information. As he did, Keltar noticed a barcode on her collar. “What is that?”

Taking it, the woman looked at the information. “That is to track who belongs to whom and what privileges they have,” she answered, without looking up.

“Okay,” Keltar said, not quite understanding. “So what are your...limitations for instance?” he asked with trepidation.

“I am free to talk to anyone from off world and do my job's tasks. I may not look anyone in the eyes unless they give me permission first. Also, I can't speak unless spoken to first by my Master, his designated friend, or the appropriate authorities, the police for instance. I can go about daily tasks and may interact with other Slaves as needed. I may not tell anyone my name unless Master permits it, or as I said before, the authorities require it,” she answered.

“I see, you can look me in the eye, if you want. Do people have multiple Masters or...whatever you are called?”

“Slaves, we are called Slaves. Our Masters may have more than one, with restriction placed by a local government. For the most part, a Master has to prove that he can handle more than one and he can also provide for them,” she answered.

“What are the gloves for?” Keltar asked, becoming curious.

“Those allow for the Masters to instantly swipe a 's collar and know his or her limitations. Therefor knowing what they are and not breaking them,” she answered.

A woman wearing a similar jumpsuit, this one green, stepped forward and swiped a black glove pasted the Slaves collar. She looked at the read out on the glove for a moment and then to Keltar. “She is serving you well, Mr. Uvic?”

“Just fine, thank you. She was answering some questions for me and checking my paperwork,” Keltar answered, hoping he would not get this woman into trouble.

“Well then, let me welcome you to our world. Are you here for business or pleasure?” the woman asked.
“Well, I was contracted to deliver some goods and then I need to find a delivery job of some sort. I am just a free lance trader pilot,” he said, as the returned his datapad.

“Is everything in order?” she asked the .

“Yes, Ma'am,” she said without looking up.

“Good. Well, Mr. Uvic, While you arrange your next job, you may want to...aquatint yourself with our little world,” she said.

“Thank you,” Keltar replied.

So will Keltar the innocent boy for Lovthe take a look around? Or will he wait in the off world pilot lounge for a new job?

What does the innocent pilot decide?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)