More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ddust Ddust

What does Julia do?

Let me Pass

"That is none of YOUR business. " Julia squared her shoulders and stares defiantly at the thugs.

People had tried to intimidate her before, though never quite like these men.

"Do you KNOW who my father is? I doubt you do because if you DID you would not be treating not me this way."

"Is this bitch FOR real?!" One of the young toughs said pulling knife from his pocket.

Julia's bravado evaporated quickly.

"I'm here for Isaac!" She screeched clutching her purse to her chest.

This seemed to take the wind out of the trio. The knife wielder stuffed it back into his pocket while the one holding her grunted and went back to his seat. The older one though continued to appraise her.

"Well....if your here for Isaac we can let you pass. But I need to check you for weapons first."

"What? Me? Weapons?" the conversation has changed so quickly she was taken aback.

He didn't wait for approval. Squatting at her feet he wrapped his big hands around her bare ankles groping his way up her legs. With permission or hesitation he reached up her skirt. She squawked in despair but he gave her no heed, roughly sending one finger between her underwear clad asscheeks. His other hand cupped her in the front squeezing at her pussy. All the while he looked her in the eyes, leering.

Both hands slid up her torso, across her stomach and back. He reached inside her shirt, brushing his fingers across her puffy nipples. Finally he ran his hands through her long blonde hair, giving it a final tug for good measure.

Julia's cheeks were bright red with embarrassment but she said nothing.

"Yea bitch, you clean. Go on up to Isaac. " he jerked his thumb towards the motel room, sliding aside to let her pass.

Sniffing in disgust Julia tossed her hair trying to regain a modicum of her dignity before slipping passed them.

"Hope Isaac leaves something for the boys!" The knife holder shouted.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)