More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ddust Ddust

What's next?

Through the doorway

Julia wasn't scared per se, she told herself at least. But the NERVE of those ANIMALS to put their grubby little hands on her!

She stood outside the door to Isaac's room and quickly doused her hands in hand sanitizer, rubbing it on her legs and wherever else the skeezer had touched her before knocking lightly.

"In!" Barked a voice from inside.

Julia opened the door and slipped into the room. It was well lit and besides the heavy smell of weed was more or less like every other dingy motel room.

Isaac was seated at the small desk in the room, and he seemed to be the source of the weed smoke. He appeared to be in his late twenties and was stocky, bordering on chubby. He had on a clean white wife beater tank top and baggy jean shorts. He was incredibly dark and has tattoos running across all parts of him save his face. He was bald and wore dark sunglasses even though they were inside. The pale remnants of a scar ran down one cheek all the way to his neck.

He broke into a toothy smile when he saw her, two gold teeth glinting in the motel light.

"You must be Courtney's friend, Julia right?" His voice was rough and as dark as him.

She hadn't notice at first but he had his hand on his gun before she walked in. Now he placed it on the desk, confident that this slim and haughty little white girl was no threat.

"Yes...we texted a bit. I'm here for the coke?" She tried to keep her voice firm, this was more unnerving than she had planned.

"Yea yea, 'course. You want anything in the mean time? Some weed maybe? A beer?" He had gotten up now and reached behind a pillow on the bed.

Julia's eye grew wide and her mouth almost watered at the huge back of cocaine he produced. He took out a handful of smaller bags and one giant brick.

"N....no I'm okay just the coke for now thanks. " she said, walking towards the desk where he was counting out bags.

Fumbling in her purse she pulled out a thick wad of cash courtesy of her father's ATM card. She placed it on the table. Isaac whistled in surprise quickly scooping the rolled bills into his pocket. He counted another few bags and left them in a pile. Julia quickly scooped them up, stuffing them in her purse. She bad begun to back out to leave when he spoke up again.

"Hey now, don't be like that. No need to be a grab and go...why not stay for a bit...have some on the house ya know?" He had produced a knife and cut into the white brick causing a mini avalanche of cocaine to spill onto the table top.

"Okay!" Julia responded before she could consider.

Internally she was already cursing herself. This wasn't some drunken frat boy. This was a hardened thug, dealer. She should go NOW. She didn't need free she could afford to pay for them.

Just a quick one and she'd be gone, right?

Stay or go

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)