More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by yellowmellow yellowmellow

What Now?

Let it happen

His heart started beating faster. Her hand on his thigh started rubbing up and down, causing a change in his pants. He willed his penis to not react, but to no avail. It grew painful in his tight jeans and he shifted awkwardly, wincing as his erection pushed against his zipper and underwear.

Looking over at her, she was looking to the right at the scenery flying by, seemingly bored. However, he knew she was just as invested in what was now happening as he was.

Her hand got higher until it settled on his bulge. His breath hitched in his throat as she massaged his erection through his jeans. Stifling a groan, he his eyes to stay open as he continued to drive, knuckles white against the steering wheel. He felt her hand slowly unzip his jeans and reach through to pull his erection out.

Letting out a slow sigh so not to draw attention from the kids, he felt her hand grip his shaft and move her hand up and down. Every time her hand went back up to his head, her finger would graze his hole which sent shivers down his spine. He's never felt anything like that before. Imagining lips doing that, he let out a groan, which made Rae look over to him and smile mischievously.

He could feel himself getting closer and bit his lip to stop himself from calling out. Suddenly, the warmness of her hand left, leaving him in the cold. He looked at her with his mouth half open and brows furrowed. They were there. Quickly parking and throwing his still hard erection back into his jeans, he turned the van off and got out.

What Happens Now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)