More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bog6 bog6

What's next?

Let her stay

You pace around the lords bedroom. The walls and floor and roof are all made of grey stone. Its late at night but the room is well lit with many candles. There is a table with untouched food left by servants for the lord of the castle. You find ripe grapes and good cheese. A pitcher full of the castles best wine. There is a chest in the corner where your father kept his silver cups. But the most impressive furniture in the room is easily the lords bed in the center. The cot is made of well seasoned wood. The mattresses are thick and comfortable. There are also linen sheets and feather pillows and luxurious fur blankets. It was your fathers most prized possession but now its yours.

"You can still sleep here," you comment. Its very late at night and everyone is very tired and sleeping after the long day so there is no risk of anyone overhearing. Lady Alannah says: "but this is the lords bedroom. You are lord now so you shall sleep here from now on".

"I know. But no one said that I must sleep alone," you check out your beautiful stepmother. She is very sensual even dressed in mourning clothes. She has a shapely seductive figure. Her hair is midnight black and it flows over her shoulders. Her lips look like they were made for kissing. Your father was one lucky bastard to have her in his bed every night.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)