More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Thehypest1 Thehypest1

Stop her or not?

Let her see.

She pulls down your pants and reveals your black satin panties. You blush as she smiles wickedly. "Well Mr.Pecker this is certainly unexpected but most definitely works in my favor." She grabs your cock and pulls it causing a cute moan to spring forth. She bites her lip "Under my desk." She commands which stuns you. "Now sissy." You quickly get under the space in her desk. She slide her chair in front of you sealing you in. You are effectively trapped. She spreads her legs and pulls her panties down. It's too dark to see anything under her skirt but it's clear you will be under it for quite a while. You go to lick her sweet slit but you nose hits something else. She grabs your head "Open wide, you're going to suck on my cock until the end of the day." She then forces your head onto her cock. Your panic subsides and begin to slide your head up and down on your first real cock. You hear paperwork shuffle around. You decide you need to work it more to grab her attention. You hear a slight moan for your efforts. Your cock starts tenting your panties as you get more and more into her thick rod. You pull your panties to the side and stroke your disappointment while rubbing her big stick with your other hand. You no longer hear papers moving but her thighs definitely are. She is struggling to stiffle moans. She hears you jerking your cock and quickly scolds you. You decide to be good and stop touching it. But after another minute you can't take it anymore and continue to play with it. She notices almost instantly and smacks your mouth and pulls away. "Turn around." You have difficulties but you manage to do so without leaving the desk. You hear her pull something from her desk. She then proceeds to tie your arms behind your back. "Mr.Pecker you are being naughty and this is your punishment." She pulls you by your rope and throws you over the desk. She then wets her cock and forces it in your tight hole. You whimper as she goes way to fast. She hushes you and starts rocking her hips, her cock deepening with every thrust. You start enjoying it and she speeds up, thrusting her long, thick cock in you. She grabs your cock and says "stop me just before you..." You cum just as she was about to say it. Your cum shoots across the desk. Surprisingly no paperwork was caught in it. "Clean it up you slut, as punishment for doing what I was just in the process of telling you." She keeps her cock in you and angles you so that you are able to lick your cum. She adjusts as you make your way down. When you're down she pulls out and turns you around. She starts stroking and you know she's close so you open your mouth and lean in close. She puts it in your mouth and strokes faster. You try to anticipate her orgasm so you could avoid eating more cum but she just grabs your head and forces it far down and cums in your throat.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)