More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by airwreck airwreck

What happens next?

Let her go.

You suddenly feel sorry for the girl, understanding how someone can be to get the thousands of dollars needed to pay for just one semester at college. Her teary eyes pleading at you makes you weak at the knees.

"Look, I'm risking my neck out for you but I know what it's like trying to scrape up money for tuition. I hate to see a beautiful girl like you go to jail for trying to school," you smile at her, holding out your hand to help her stand up. "I won't call the cops."

Dropping the dresses to the floor, the redhead lets out a sigh of relief and hugs you, pressing her huge tits against your chest. You're sure she must feel your hard-on against her belly. "Thank you so much!"

"My name is Michael, by the way," you tell her.

"I'm Sophia," she smiles.

"I never shoplifted before," Sophia confides in you as she bends down to pick up the dresses. You can't help but notice her very nice shapely ass. "I got tonight when I got fired the other day from my job at the store."

"May I ask why you were fired?" you ask while trying not to be to conspicuous of your glances at her perfect body.

She stops and tilts her head down. "My ex-boss told me I had to sleep with him or I would get fired. I refused."

"With that face and body like yours I can understand why he would," you tell her, admiring her beauty as she looks at one of the dresses.

Sophia turns to you, blushing. She leans towards you and pecks you on the cheek. "Thank you again for not calling the police on me! Are you sure you won't get into trouble?"

"Don't worry about it, I'll temporarily turn off the cameras when I get back to the security office. But..."

"But what?" Sophia asks, perplexed.

"I forgot that we're both stuck in here until the morning when the morning manager comes in to unlock the front doors."

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)