More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zanzibar Zanzibar

Flashback time?

Let’s just stay with Rachel for now. You let her eat you out (Female protagonist (Warning! I'm advancing the Male route first, so this goes nowhere yet))

You shake your head, trying to focus on the situation in front of you right now. You have always had something of a crush on Rachel – maybe part of it is her being in a position of authority over you, but also she is beautiful. Wavy auburn hair flowing to her shoulders, framing a pretty oval face. Her blue eyes are even more striking being in such contract to her hair and tanned skin. The first time you persuaded her to strip here in her office you . Despite being a few years older than you her skin is smooth and soft, her long legs curving into a slim waist above her round ass. Her breasts are larger than yours, but firm with brown nipples which have been erect both times you have seen them.

It didn’t take long to convince Rachel of the value of offering an incentive programme to the team. At first she suggested that she could bring a cake in on Fridays and present it to the best performing employee that week. When you pointed out that some people may be on a diet, or just prefer not to have to eat a cake whilst at work she immediately realised what a silly idea that was. After a while she asked you what she could possibly do to make her team members feel good about performing well, and before long she was naked on her knees with her tongue teasing your clit.

She smiles, a hungry twinkle in her eye as you unfasten your waist button. The chair creaks softly as you lift your hips allowing Rachel to impatiently tug your jeans and panties down to your knees, sighing happily as she spreads your thighs apart again. She makes the same joke she made last week about you being much tastier than cake anyway and smiles up at you as she leans forward.

‘Well, {First_Name},’ she looks up at you with those beautiful big blue eyes as she pulls your hips to the edge of the seat, ‘are you ready for your reward?’

‘Yes please, Mrs Atkins,’ you reply as she kisses your pussy lips gently before slipping her tongue between them. She moves forward, pushing the tip of her tongue into you, then with a swirling motion she tilts her head back to find your clit. Her lips close around you and she sucks your nub into her mouth, flicking her tongue up and down.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)