More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zanzibar Zanzibar

Flashback time?

Let’s just focus on Rachel for now. You let her suck your cock (Male protagonist)

You shake your head, trying to focus on the situation in front of you right now. You have always had something of a crush on Rachel – maybe part of it is her being in a position of authority over you, but also she is beautiful. Wavy auburn hair flowing to her shoulders, framing a pretty oval face. Her blue eyes are even more striking being in such contract to her hair and tanned skin. The first time you persuaded her to strip here in her office you felt as though your cock might burst through your trousers. Despite being a few years older than you her skin is smooth and soft, her long legs curving into a slim waist above her round ass. Her breasts are large and firm with brown nipples which have been erect both times you have seen them. Her pussy is shaved and plump, and after her mouth this is the next reward you will talk her into offering to staff.

It didn’t take long to convince Rachel of the value of offering an incentive programme to the team. At first she suggested that she could bring a cake in on Fridays and present it to the best performing employee that week. When you pointed out that some people may be on a diet, or just prefer not to have to eat a cake whilst at work she immediately realised what a silly idea that was. After a while she asked you what she could possibly do to make her team members feel good about performing well, and before long she was naked on her knees with you giving her advice on the best techniques for sucking a cock.

She smiles, a hungry twinkle in her eye as you unbuckle your belt. The chair creaks softly as you stand and Rachel impatiently tugs your trousers and underwear down to your knees, giggling quietly as your cock bounces free in front of her face. She makes the same joke she made last week about you being a very impressive member of the team, emphasis on ‘member’ as she curls her slender fingers around the base.

‘Well, Sam,’ she looks up at you with those beautiful big blue eyes, her tongue flicking lightly across the tip of your penis, ‘are you ready for your reward?’

‘Yes please, Mrs Atkins,’ you reply as she traces her tongue along the underside of your cock to your balls. Returning to the tip she kisses the head softly, opening her soft lips a little to swirl her tongue around you. Then she moves her face forward slowly, closing her lips around your thick shaft and beginning to suck whilst constantly moving her tongue against you.

How do you make the most of this?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)