More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by hardro hardro

What's next?

Let's go see how sis is doing

The overwhelming thought of possibly no longer being alive was quickly gone and replaced by other more carnal thoughts as I saw my little 20 year old sister sis skip down the hallway softly humming to herself. I was dead anyway so it's not like I would be doing anything with her anyway, right?! I peered out from the kitchen and left my mom alone to her paper.

"Don't worry, Mom. I'll be back for you. But first I want to enjoy the new and improved version.......Oh, sis!!" I called out to her, even though I knew she couldn't exactly hear me. I could hear her music coming from her room and when I entered it saw she was sittiing on her floor, kicking her legs up behind her and writing in one of her notebooks. Her head bobbed side to side as she kept singing. She must have gotten up much earlier than I was used to since she was already dressed and had a skirt with some half-leggings on.

I gazed down at her and even though I had never felt this way before about her, with my new found ability I thought....why not? I was needing to blow my load worse than ever now and saw the perfect place to. Now it was just to decide which end I wanted.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)