More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by unknown156 unknown156

Start ?

Let's do this

The draw reveals the first round matches and they are as follows:

Ashley (you) vs. Will

Grace vs. Josh

Rita vs. Lee

John vs. Dave

The last two people at the party were Maria and Dana but they decided to sit this out and watch from the sidelines.

About the characters:

You: 19 year old red head with a curvy body. Currently in the second year of college.

Stats: 5'6 130

Will: A close friend of yours since high school. Today is actually the first time you see each other since then. He is somewhat athletic since he was part of the basketball team back in highschool.

Stats: 5'8 145 20 yo

Grace: A cool Caucasian chick you met at a party in college. She's a year younger than you but she is incredibly feisty and parties hard.

Stats: 5'4 115 18 yo

Josh: One of your closest friends ever since high school. He's always been there for you when you needed him and you can't imagine not having him in your life.

5'9 140 19 yo

Rita: A middle-eastern girl who is a heavy drinker. Her drinking habits always get her in some crazy situations. Apparently, she was your first kiss, but neither of you were sober enough to remember it happening.

5'5 120 19 yo

Lee: An Asian friend from college. You two never really got too close but you have friendly interactions. He is currently dating Dana.

Stats: 5'7 130 20 yo

John: You two briefly dated for a few months in highschool, but looking back you deeply regret this. Every day that goes by, you wonder what you ever saw in him as he seems more immature and an asshole. You tried to give him another chance tonight, but nothing seems to have changed. His younger sister Maria also feels like he's becoming less bearable but can't stand up to him.

Stats: 5'11 150 21 yo

Dave: He's a real smart dude and studies hard, but he can be very slow at times. He's also somewhat socially awkward and parties aren't really his thing, but you enjoy his company and he definitely seems to be opening up more to you.

Stats: 5'7 130 19 yo

Dana: Lee's girlfriend. Tall gorgeous blonde who wouldn't look too out of place at a victoria's secret photoshoot. You just met her today and she seems nice, though a bit sarcastic.

Stats: 5'10 130 20 yo

Maria: The youngest and smallest of the bunch. You two bonded over your mutual hatred of her brother John after you broke up with him. Maria is still looking for a way to put her brother in his place, but she's too young and shy to start anything with him.

Stats: 5'2 115 18 yo

You're up first against Will. It's been a while since you first saw each other and wrestling seems like a nice 'I missed you' gesture.

Your friends move the furniture away to give you more space. You take off your heels and your top, revealing a sports bra. You decide to stick to the athletic shorts you wear wearing.

You approach Will as you get ready for the match. Wanting to gain the upper hand, you offer him a test of strength which gains some cheers from your friends.

Does he take the test of strength ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)