More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Milk5hakes Milk5hakes

What happens next?

Let's Go To Church

It was Sunday morning and Renee looked at herself in the mirror after finally taking an hour and a half to prepare herself for church service. Her hair was perfectly combed straight reaching down her back, her lips were wearing a crimson shade of lipstick, and her makeup was as she liked to call โ€œon fleek.โ€ She had picked a lemon colored sundress to cover her fantastic curved body. Over the course of the year, she had some unfortunate incidents that had always ended in her being naked in front of a bunch of her peers. The first incident was the first day of high school and she was not only stripped in her cafeteria during lunch, but teleported to the grocery store in her birthday suit, forcing her to streak home several miles. Since then, Renee had been super self conscious about what she was wearing, making sure to only stick to boy briefs, granny panties, and sports bras.

โ€œCome on Renee sweetie! Time to go!โ€ Her mother called out as Renee grabbed her handbag, ran down the stairs and out to the car to head towards the Five Hopes of Fellowship church. Unaware that Tim was slowly trailing their car.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)