More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Damot Damot

What does he tell her to do?

Lesson One

Edgar Smith was a tall white man with glasses and brown short hair, dressed in a suit for the occasion. Normally he wore casual clothing. He was rather skinny and looked very intellectual. This impression, of course, was quite right. He was a professor of political studies at the university. To be exact, he was her professor. She had tried to break into his apartment to steal her own test she had fucked up badly. The test had been her last chance to prevent getting expelled and after she fucked up she knew she had to do something.

To be honest, to break into his apartment and unintentionally activating the alarm hadn't been her best idea.

And now the man you had already fucked up her life was about to ruin it a second time. he was known for his hatred for women and his support of the new laws.

For a while, he just stared at her with his hard steel-blue eyes. She felt like a sheep who was about to be ripped to shreds by a wolf.

"Professor Smith... " she stuttered just to break the silence.

"You call me master, from now an, and you only talk when I ask you too!"

Amy gulped an immediately shut her mouth. His remark had been so sharp and full of suppressed anger, she instantly knew that she was in big trouble.

"Grab my bag and follow, I am in a hurry," he said, turned around and walked towards the exit.

Amy knew that letting him wait was no option at all. She knew from the seminar how strict he was. Quickly grabbing his brown leather bag from his seat she hurried after him, out of the courtroom, through the hall of the courthouse and out to a taxi where he was already entering. She wanted to take a seat next to him as he shook his head.

"You are not sitting like a person. Slaves are no persons. Lie down in the trunk."

Amy started to get panic.

"In the trunk? But I am claustrophobic, I can´t...."

"Shut up" he demanded calmly but with clenched teeth.

" Let´s make one thing abundantly clear: You do whatever I say whenever I say it without any questioning! Do you understand?"

" Yes but..."

Suddenly he moved toward her and slapped her in her face.

"Okay, that's it. I have no time, but it seems I have to make you understand."

He looked at identity card of the taxi driver and said.

"Mister Fernandes, right?"

"Yes, sir."

"Could you please do me a favor and strip this stupid cunt from her clothe?"

"Excuse me, sir!"

"She is my . Here is the document and if you do so I will tip you very well and I let you have fun with her too!"

The man turned around. He looked at Mr. Smith then at Amy and at Smith again.

"Are you serious?"

"I am always serious," Edgar said with a straight very determined face.

" Wait, professor... I mean Master, I´ll go into the trunk, I´ll do it."

"Too late. Common Mr. Fernandes time is money."

The taxi driver smiled, quickly opened the door of his car, jumped out and ran around it to Amy who was walking backward holding her arms in front of her to protect her from the driver.

"Go away you perv, let me alone."

"Amy, stand still!" the professor demanded from inside the car.

She really didn´t want to, but she knew the videos and the stories far too well. If she resisted, she could easily get another week as a or a pillory charge or something even worth.

She made a grimace and stood still, stiff and very unhappy.

The taxi driver stood in front of her looking the business outfit, a black jacket, a white blouse and a black skirt, she had chosen to look as serious as possible for the court day.

"Let's see your tits, Chika!" he said and grabbed her jacked roughly. He nearly ripped it off her body until she decides to help him. When the jacket was down he grabbed the blouse and actually tore it apart with surprising . It even hurt.

After this, she stood there in her bra and her skirt, turning red like a traffic lamp.

"Damn, your tits are big," the Spanish driver said, grabbed her bra and just ripped it off.

She screamed when her boobs bounced around.

Here she was standing topless right before the courthouse, harassed by a taxi driver while several people who had stopped whatever they were doing grouped around the scene and started to take pictures.

"Please master, stop this!" she begged into the direction of the car where the professor was sitting. he wasn´t even looking he typed something into his phone.

"Okay, Mr. Fernandes, what do you like to do with her."

"Obviously a tit job, sir. I never fucked a pair of tits this big!"

"No, not here, please" Amy screamed but Mr. Smith already said:

"Go on Mr. Fernandes!"

The driver klapped in his hands pulled down his trousers, then he went up the stairs a little.

"Okay Chika, you heard the man, wrap your big fat tits around my dick!"

"Mister, please..."

"Do it or I´ll ask your master if I can fuck your ass right here!"

"Of course you could" Mr. Smith instantly replied.

Amy had . It was undoubtfully the grossest and most humiliating thing that had ever happened to her but she just had to do it.

She stepped closer and looked at the erected dick staring into her face. Because the guy was standing above her, she just had to bend her legs a little. She grabbed her boobs and placed left and right of the man's dick, then she squeezed them together. It wasn´t her first time she did something like that. Men asked her to do it all the time. That was the price of having big tits. But she had never done it in public, surrounded by dozens of men and women who were all filming her.

"Oh yeah, that's the spirit" Mister Fernandes screamed and grabbed her cheeks with both hands.

" Come on, move!", he demanded.

Amy followed the order, moving her body up and down, rubbing her boobs against the pulsing dick.

"Oh yes" shouted and started to move his hips a little.

"Faster, bitch!"

She moved her body faster while trying to get a good rhythm. She started to sweat because the sun was burning on her skin and he demanded her to make larger movements letting his dick slide in and out of her boob slit. The sweat actually helped to make it easier for the dick to move through the fluid covered boob cunt. When she started to get out of breath he took over, moving his hips faster and faster, slamming his dick against her chest, banging tits like he was trying to fuck a hole into them. When he suddenly made a grimace she had to time to step away. A huge load of sperm shot out of his tip and splashed right into her face. The crowd was screaming and applauding while he unloaded all he had over her. The sticky sperm slowly dripped down her cheeks to her chin and to her boobs.

" Who is next? " he shouted, a white guy with a baseball cap and a jersey was already pulling down his pants when Mr, Smith shouted: " No! That's enough for now!"

"Amy, go into the trunk now and don´t even think of cleaning the cum from your face. You leave it there as a reminder!"

"Mr. Fernandes, good job. Now drive me to this address."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)