More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Mapron01 Mapron01

What's next?

Her new home

While she was in the trunk, topless and with cum in her face, Amy had a long time to consider where she had gone wrong, and recount the terrifying moment the house's alarm went off, sealing her fate to go to court, and be turned into professor Smith's ****. The ride is long, and at sections, quite bumpy, so Amy simply dwelled on her misery, and the misery the next week would be for her.

Eventually, the taxi finally lurched to a stop, and Amy knew they had arrived when she heard the doors open. Not long afterwards the trunk was opened and light flooded in, temporarily blinding Amy. However, her master wasn't very patient.

"Get up and out already, slut, or I'll let Mr. Fernandez fuck you in the ass", he threatened, and Amy didn't need any more inspiration to get out of the trunk. Any bit of salvaged dignity was a victory for her in a week she guessed would be devoid of many of them. She quickly got on the sidewalk and covered her bare breasts, but a mere look my professor Smith got her to drop her arms to the sides, letting anyone in the street see her bare breasts. She guessed he would use any chance to demean her. After paying the driver, he looked at her.

"As a thank you for that, Mr. Fernandez, you get to spank this disobedient **** ten times", Edgar told Mr. Fernandez loud enough for Amy to hear. Fearing repercussions should she resist, she stay still as the taxi driver came closer to her, despite her **** desire to stop him. She felt humiliated as she realized she was about to be spanked in public. There weren't many around, but it was still incredibly demeaning.

Mr. Fernandez eagerly took the chance to spank the hot woman, getting next to her before bringing his hand down hard on her ass. Amy yelped and blushed, but willed herself to stay still as he repeated the motion ten times, each time feeling worse than the last one as her humiliation mounted up. As if to add insult to injury, in the final one the taxi driver took the liberty of groping her ass and quickly inserting a finger into Amy's pussy, drawing an unwilling mix of a yelp and a moan from her. Once he was done, he thanked Mr. Edgar and left on his taxi. He then looked at her, and she worried about what came next.

"You stay here, perfectly still, understood?", he ordered her, and she nodded nervously, looking at him.

"Yes, Master", is the short reply she gives him before he turns around and walks into the house. Amy silently looks out at the road and the occasional car that passes by, some honking at her or catcalling, furthering her humiliation. She also looks at the house, which seems pretty spacious, with numerous windows for lighting. After a while he came back out holding- a collar and a leash?!

Amy was speechless and Edgar Smith came closer to her and put the collar on her, followed by tying the leash. Then it sank in how it would look, and Amy felt her humiliation rise to new levels. He clearly planned to lead her around with it, like a dog. Where it came from she had no idea, since Mr. Smith had no dogs. At any rate, we was soon puling her into the house, and she resignedly walked behind him to avoid him the trouble of having to **** her to move. This was her new home, and for the next week, how she was going to be treated.

What awaits her inside the house?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)