More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Cynthia Sissy Cynthia Sissy

Head for your first class

Lesson 1. A Sissy Syllabus

"All done!" you smile as you tie your hair into a ponytail, looking at yourself in uniform for the first time.

The top was a long sleeved white collared blouse, with a pink and white plaid bow tie holding it together. The blouse was somewhat cropped revealing a little midriff before a matching plaid mini skirt covered up the bottom part, right above the thighs. White stockings were pulled up high, right by the end of the skirt and matched off with a comfy black 2 inch high heels. Underneath all that is your padded blue bra with matching bikini panties that hid snugly underneath your clothes.

"Well, at least the padding makes it right," eyeing how shapely your chest perks out, almost masking your male shoulders. Grabbing your canvas sling bag, you leave your room to see the others ready in similar attire, with the exception of Kim who decided to place the bow tie as a scrunchie, revealing a subtle view of her black bra. Darlene on the other hand left her hair as is, but the skirt was clearly not designed for her booty as the bottom half of her white panties was clearly visible when she turned to grab her bottle.

"Yeah, we're so gonna make them hard during the coop lessons," Kim remarks, pulling her skirt lower to expose more of her belly. "Better head to homeroom."

The three of you waltz out of your room, to join the rest of the sissies who were making their way out of the building. Your block housed roughly 30 sissies for the first year group, and another 50 in second and third year. As you walk through the corridor down the stairs, the various voices of varying femininity chorus through the hall, some better than most women too. The other sissies were in uniform as well, with a few personal touches to some as you glace at one who rolled up her sleeves in a tomboyish fashion. Some even had dyed hair, whereas there were a few still in their training wigs, waiting for their hair to pass the minimum requirement of a bob cut. You sigh a sigh of relief, being thankful for your strong hair.

It was here while walking to the main campus that you see the boys building, who themselves enrolled in the academy for the same reason but to instead fulfil the other role. They came to get their proper degrees and pursue careers, but this academy also promises that each boy will almost certainly get together with a sissy by the end of it. To them, the rules were a lot more lenient, and so they wear whatever they want, and their personalities really show.

"Oof, we got some thick girls in the first year!" one of them cries, eyeing Darlene. "Hey honey, that skirt is a size too small!"

Blushing slightly, you see Darlene swing her sling bag to the back, covering her ass.

"Don't mind him he's being a dick!" another yells.

"Plenty of that around here!"

They all laughed and catcalled in a playful fashion we the two groups went into their separate buildings for homeroom. As they boys went on to their proper lectures, the sissies were funnelled into their homeroom, which is usually followed by several sissy exclusive lessons, then coed lessons with the boys before being dismissed for the day. The whole purpose of the academy is to create well rounded and able bodies sissies to live alongside these boys, and society in general.

All the first year sissies were settled into their seats, much like a highschool setting out of a movie set. The walls were vibrant and colourful, with full panelled windows to see the sports compound where some boys played football. You took a seat in the middle row by the window, with Kim to your right and Darlene behind you. Right in front of you sat a short and petite looking figure, with a dirty blonde hair and tight body. She places her bag by her side, and turns to greet you.

"Hi, I'm Alexia."

Her cute, almost perfect face catches you by surprise. Her height and face and even her voice were so perfect that you starred for a moment before clearing your throat. "H-Hi! Sophia here. Nice to meet ya!"

She gave a quick smile before facing forward again. Before you could process her beauty, the homeroom teacher walked in.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)