More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by eternalpandaman eternalpandaman

What's next?

Lesson 1: Get Naked!

My friend Kara and I had gone to the park to catch up. It had been a while since we had seen eachother. She told me she was planning on becoming a model for college art classes! I have to admit, I find the idea quite appealing. Especially if she would be doing it without clothing. So I made sure to do a quick study on hypnotism before taking her to the park. I proposed the idea of hypnotizing her to alleviate her nerves, and she laughed, deciding to play along. She was a pale, thin girl with long curly dark hair, and bright blue eyes. I put her under and gave her a few joking commands. "Ok Kara, when I snap my fingers, you will wake up....as a nudist! You'll still be yourself, but find yourself unable to wear clothing, no matter how embarrassed you are! You'll have to strip naked, right here!" I snapped my fingers. "Awake!" came the voice from inside her head. "What?" "You're awake! Now that's what I call waking up!" The girl opened her eyes as she looked at me in surprise.

Immediately, she giggled. "So, Mister Hypnotist, any success?" But I watched what her hands were doing, and she soon noticed as well, blushing and shrieking! "What's going on? St-stop me! Please!" But I watched as she kicked off her boots, and tugged her socks off of her now bare toes. They landed in the grass, wriggling in freedom, as she went after the rest of her clothing. Her body was so soft, yet firm. A very nice combination...and I could see her nipples hardening, growing erect. "Now then," I said as I took over control of her mind again.

"Once you finish undressing, you'll return to your normal self. You'll be as embarrassed as you'd normally be to be naked in public....but totally unable to get dressed!" I snap her out of it again. "So, have you ever gotten naked and felt weird?" While she thinks about it, I look at her body. She's pale and has a few scars here and there, but that's to be expected.

She looks where I'm looking, and screams, throwing her arms over her breasts, and closing her thighs to cover her bare pussy. She's so cute, standing there in the buff! "I'm fucking n-naked?! I'm naked!" She realizes what she's been doing and blushes, covering herself again as she stutters out an apology. "I-I'm n-naked! P-please stop looking!"I look mock-serious. "But Kara, didn't you say you wanted to get over your jitters? This seems like just the thing." I run my eyes over everything she has to offer. She's incredibly beautiful. I love the blush on her chest, and how rigid her thighs got when I made her knees lock. It's like I dominated her will to fight me, forcing her to become completely . This should be against the rules.

But this isn't what it's about. I snap myself out of staring at her body, and step back to look at her. "I brought you here because I wanted to help you. But all I'm seeing is you. You're in control. You decide if we talk, or if we do something else."

She growls at me from underneath her long hair, hiding behind it. "I want to n-not be fucking n-naked, dude! Shit!" She starts to cover herself, but I stop her by stepping forward. "Do you want to get over your jitters, or not? If not, then getting naked isn't going to make a difference."I smirk. "You realize I can make you do other things, right? I'm being pretty trustworthy I think. I haven't made you do anything weird." She raises and eyebrow, hissing. "And nude in the goddamn park isn't weird?!" She shudders and whimpers again, pleading with those icy blue eyes. "C'mon, you can't not want to get over your jitters. I can help."

She's silent for a while, and her chest heaves as she breathes.I watch her toes clench in humiliation, and she doubles over. "Th-there?! Whyyy?!" She whimpers as I continue to nod. "Why do I have to go in there?! I'm not going to do anything! Am I?" She looks up at me, begging.I shrug. "Not sure. We might have to test a few things. But I won't push you too much. Promise." I look over at the quiet, rundown building. "We better get going before someone shows up. You are still naked." I walk away, leaving her to follow.

We enter the house, and I flip on the lights. Well, as much as a place like this could ever have light.

She enters, scowling at the gritty floor under her exposed soles. She's still covering her breasts with one arm, and another delicate hand falls between her thighs to shield her pussy. "Wh-what are we doing then? You have my clothes off....i-is that it?!"

I stop, turning to look at her. Her cheeks flush bright red as she desperately tries to cover herself.

I smirk. "We're just testing your nerves. You seem pretty nervous to me."

She crosses her arms. "Well shouldn't you make me do something stupid to break them, then? I know you can do it." Her eyebrows wiggle."Challenge accepted." I tease. Then I put her under again. "Kara, listen to me. When I wake you, you will be completely unable to cover your breasts or privates with your arms or hands. You'll be embarrassed but totally exposed." I wake her.

Her eyes lose their glaze, and she shakes her head....then slowly, but steadily, her arms relax to her sides, revealing her beautifully round perky breasts just covered by her curly dark hair. I see a rosy nipple. Between her legs, I can see her pussy. The entire time, it is obvious this isn't her desire. "WH-WHA....NONONO!" Her whole body tenses, as she tries to fight the urges, but she is unable to. She lets her arms fall, and her hands drop to her sides.I examine her pale, lovely body. Her slender naval, belly button, breasts, the curve of her hips. "Turn around for me. Come on. If you're a model, they'll see your butt too." She obeys, turning her back to me and lifting her hair to reveal the most flawless, beautiful round pale butt I've ever seen. I cup each cheek, spreading them apart, and feel the yielding softness.I chuckle. "If you told me this would be this much fun, I would have agreed ages ago. You've got a rocking body, Kara!" I love when she gets embarrassed and tries to cower away. I reach for the doorknob.

She gasps as I look at her again. "Stand in the corner. Now."She scowls at me but her bare feet pad over to the corner, as her bared parts jiggle nicely. She's still unable to cover, her boobs hanging freely. I like when she gets embarrassed. I open the door.

A man, holding a tray of food, stares long and hard at Kara as if he can't believe she is, indeed, real.

Kara turns as red as a tomato. Figuratively, of course. She's still very pale, and very nude. "Wha-what is this?! No, no, get him out....now?!!" The man coughs and looks at me. He's carrying takeout. "That'll be 24.50?" I nod. He looks back and forth between us. "Er, you two...uh enjoy your meal." He leaves as quickly as he came.He closes the door, and she lets out a low scream. "DUUUUDE! No....you just made someone see me goddamn nude! I hate you, I hate youuu!"

I touch her cheek.

"And I'm sure he's very happy. You wanted to pop your nudity cherry, there it is. Two people have seen you now. Should we do more?" She looks at me, biting her lip.

She looks at me, biting her lip. So inviting. So fun to play with.

"Well?"

She bites her lip. "Well what?"Do we eat here, or do we have a picnic? It's nice out today." I tease her.

She sputters, sputtering. "O-o-of cours...no, no, of course we're not doing that now! We can...we can go back to my place." She suggests.

I clap my hands. "Alright then, your place. So back to my car, through the gardens, by the main road. We won't have time to retrieve your clothing of course-"

She glares at me. "I have a spare dress you can wear" She glares at me.

I chuckle."Yeah that was a lie. You're doing this in the nude, too." I'm confident in my abilities.

Her eyes bulge. "N-nude? I'm..."

"You're perfect just as you are right now."

She crosses her arms. "Am not."I raise an eyebrow and look down at her chest, which is still exposed. She's only manage to cross her arms under her boobs, lifting them up for me to look at. "Well I'm not going to argue. But you will. Trust me."

She huffs and crosses her arms in front of her, which pushes her...Things...Up. I look away."Oh....one more thing." I put her under again. "Kara, listen very carefully. You can use your hands to cover your nudity again, although you still can't wear clothing. However, when we step outside again, you're going to loudly and playfully yell 'Look at me! I'm Nakey Kara! Clothes are for losers!'. Got it? And then you're going to roll around in the grass. You'll end on your bare stomach, kicking your cute legs and feet around behind you." That was a mouthful, but it was thorough. I wake her again and open the door. "Shall we?" She just chews at her lip, eyes wide and dazed, as she walks outside the door. No sooner does her bare foot hit the grass, than she stops. I see worry building in her expression, before she screams in a cutesy voice. "LOOK AT ME! I'M NAAAKEY Kara! CLOTHES ARE FOR LOOSERS!" Then she squeals as her body forces her to tumble down into the grass, rolling around, showing off her curves as her pale form finally rolls back upright so she's laying on her bare stomach. She looks at me with a look that could kill, but doesn't get up. She's propped on her elbows, and suddenly one bare foot then another come up behind her and kick playfully in a cute way."Hehehehehe!" she tuts in a fake high voice, and then stops. Her head turns and she glares at me. "What are you staring at?"She realizes she has control and gets up, crossing her legs and arms to cover her nudity with a huff. "I'm not buck naked, I'm.....clothes are for losers."

I laugh out loud this time.She gasps and covers her mouth. I explain. "That's probably from the hypnosis. Just residual stuff. Cute though." I wink.

She glares at me, before I see her cheeks redden and she looks away. I take my opportunity. "Now let's go."

I motion for her to get up and follow me. She doesn't have many options. She gets up and discretely dusts the grass off of her bare legs and tummy. We walk to the large gate and through it, heading down the road. I walk alongside her. "Kara, I need to ask you some questions. See, I'm new at this....Meanwhile we've officially entered a more public space. People can see I'm walking with a naked girl. A cute one at that. "Uh...um, yeah...what?!" She's distracted and mortified. "Just spit it out, ok? What do you need to know?" I ask her. "I kind of just learned hypnosis....uh, hehe. I guess I'm good at it." She stops and glares at me. "You mean you don't know what you're DOING!?"I back up..."Listen before you get too angry, I just....I don't know how to undo triggers...." There, I've said it.

She moves closer to me, fury in her eyes. "Can't you just make it so I don't care ANYMORE?" She hisses, getting into my face.

I laugh. "I could, actually. Would you like to be a nudist, Kara? I mean an actual one. Run around in the buff without a care in the world? Showing all your goods? Didn't think so."

Her rage subsides, and she looks down. "I just want to be normal." She mumbles.It's now or never. I have to tell her. I put a hand on her bare back. It feels nice. "I'm uh...I'll be honest. I leapt at the opportunity to help because....I really like you. You're quirky and funny, and pretty. And very unique. So I kind of rushed to learn and....no I don't know how to undo this. It started out innocent enough, just helping your nerves. I promise."

Her eyes widen and a smile slowly makes its way onto her face. Then she hugs me. I don't know why, but I hug her back. After a few seconds she backs away.She shyly looks up at me. "I um...I like you too...." Then she frowns, looking embarrassed. "But can we please PLEASE figure out the naked thing?! I don't want to be stuck like this, dude."

I nod eagerly, so she continues. "So.....can we make this go away?"

My other hand goes to my chin in thought.

Well....hypnosis is out.I sigh. "We could try but....you might be stuck naked, honestly."

Her frown deepens. "Do something, anything!"

I nod sadly. "Sadly I can't."

She sighs and kicks a rock.

Then yelps because it hurts her bare toes.

"Why did you do that?" I ask.

She sticks her foot out and shows me the bruise. "I have pretty feet, right?"

I laugh at how adorable she is. I think. "Well, you have pretty feet. But you know what? You're also really funny and you're super nice to me."

She looks proud. "Thanks, I try."

I continue."At least you can rock the barefoot look." I joke.

She laughs. Then....we just stare at each for a while. We probably looked pretty stupid.

"Uh, we should go." She says, blushing madly.

I nod in agreement.We continue to my car, trying to ignore the people commenting. One guy yells at Kara as she passes by. "Wooo! Hey, what's up with the birthday suit, hot stuff?!"

Another calls out flirtatiously to her. "...hey there, sugar."

Geezers.

We get to the car, and I open the passenger door for her like a gentleman. She giggles.She slides into my car. I can't believe it. A naked, possibly stuck-naked Kara is in my passenger seat. I close the door and go over to the driver's side and get in. "Alright...well that part is done. Let's hope we don't get pulled over, 'Nakey Kara'."I start the car and pull out of the parking lot. I look over at Kara who is covering her face with her hair. She's blushing. "You can take your hair down."I hear a muffled "I don't want to, I'm embarrassed." From behind the curly dark hair of my cute naked friend. I keep driving. People are noticing that you at least have bare shoulders. At most, you could be in your underwear. But I know you aren't. You're nude, one hundred percent.

After a couple of blocks, she speaks. "You don't need to keep driving around, I'll get there home."

I frown.

I pull over. "Seriously? Kara, you're actually....you have nothing on. Zip. Not even shoes. You're going to streak the rest of the way home?! We haven't even figured out if you can wear clothes again..."

She turns all the way around to face me. She has a small smile on her face.

She's still covering herself, but she leans in and plants a soft kiss on my cheek. "I got something more important than that today. I learned someone special was there all along...." then she soured. "Also I became a motherfucking nudist. Oh well!" She flipped me off, but smiled as she got out of my car, and sprinted down the street. I watched her bare ass wiggle as she hooted and giggled, running home naked as the day she was born.

I laugh out loud as I drive.

My girl is back...naked as ever.

I knew then that I'd never see her in clothing again.


So yeah, that's the story of how my best friend started being a nudist, or rather reawakened her nudist side.


Thanks for reading!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)