More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TheNookErotica TheNookErotica

Who are we going with?

Leo Hookup

Leo had found himself a partner to dance with tonight. Grabbing my hand, he led me across corridors to a studied destination.

"Where are you taking me?" I was weirded out by his purposeful walk.

"You'll see."

Soon enough, we reached the teacher's lounge, a room that we usually are not allowed to visit.

He opened the door.

"It's not locked?"

He smiled at me, happy like a kid sharing their favorite toy.

"No. That's what you get for hanging out with me, I know the whole school by now." He smiled, before dragging me in.

Passionate kisses fly between us as we explore each other's lips, looking to enjoy the other person's body the best we can.

Our lovely dance plays and shifts until we both crash on the couch in the middle of the room, hands roaming across each other's bodies.

And roam they do, his exploring my curves as mine flickered across his clothing, enjoying what they found. His supple, soft skin, calls for my attention as my hands roam across his body, taking in his curves.

Soon thereafter, our lips separate, and he looks at me.

"What do you feel like doing?" He asked intently.

"How about..." I stood in front of him, slowly dancing and swaying my body as my hands went down to grasp at the edge of my dress, looking to flicker it as I twirled, allowing it to catch wind for a bit.

I kept my naughty dance, looking at him enjoying what he saw and admiring my supple body moving for his viewing pleasure.

Slowly, sensually, I started raising the hem of my dress, teasing him as I revealed more and more of my thighs. I flashed my panties, then lowered my dress back again to approach him. And sat on his lap.

Shy Leo was stunned by this development, as I kept moving on his lap, my ass grinding into his growing (small) penis.<</if>>

I smiled in recognition of the needy member, as my hands went back to pull up the dress, slowly and sensually, up my body, revealing the underwear I wore beneath and my tight body.

My toned body stretched and danced in front of my naughty friend's eyes, as he took in every curve in front of him, admiring my hard work at improving my physical attributes.

My naughty dance on top of him had its desired effect, the party being joined by a stiff new participant...

What to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)