More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by andymoo andymoo

Which story would you like to start with?

Lena Quinn, 21 year old influencer

"Wassup my Quinn Qrew?" a busty, fair-skinned, black-haired young woman shouted to her streaming audience. "Your gorgeous host Lena here once again with another round of To Dare or Not to Dare! Last week, you all dared me to shove a chili pepper up my pussy, make trashy music better by twerking to it, swallow a whole-ass carrot and paint my fingernails to spell CUM IN MY TUM. But this week, I wanna try something more daring. Go on, slap me with what you got!"

Lena Quinn reclined in her gamer chair as the dares came rolling in through the chat. Some were rather innocent, but others were so risky, even a daring lass like her wouldn't dare try them. However, there was one that struck her interest.

"Okay, LiamL42 says "Own that hot bod by stripping for your fans."" Lena read the dare and looked down at her body for a bit. "One second gang."

After putting the stream on pause, Lena walked over to the full-length mirror next to her closet. She was proud of her D-cup boobs and nice big ass, and she loved flaunting them in as little clothing as possible for her fans. Her preferred kind of clothing for these streams were a tight belly shirt and short shorts. But going naked? The thought seemed rather tempting.

Does she take the dare?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)