More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kkwik kkwik

Who will the story follow?

Lena - A police officer of the nudity department

"Lena, as you know, tomorrow the Mandatory Nudity Law goes into effect," said Captain Bull. Lena Klit was a young girl, in her 20's, who had served the police for 4 years. She had brunette hair and brown eyes, a well-built athletic body, and a toned ass, along with two beautiful C-cup breasts. She had seen some action, like arresting gangsters and dealers. But most of the time, she did a boring office job. So when her commander asked her to visit his office, she hoped she could be promoted to a more interesting position.

"Yes Captain, I'm aware of it," she said.

"As the police, it is our duty to make sure there will be no violation of the law. That's why I've established a new department, the nudity department. And I want you to lead it."

"Me, Sir. I asked for field work... but this is not what I was thinking of."

Her captain smiled. "Listen, I got orders from above, to create a department that will be a good representation of the new law. They want an all-female department of police officers, that will show the civilians how a good nude woman can look. They wanted brunette, blonde and redhead girls in the department. So besides you, Bloom and Kate will be working with you. These are the new uniforms, starting tomorrow. Clothes are forbidden, of course, but we need you to stand out from others so that people can recognize a officer from far away."

He handed her her uniform. The "uniform" was a blue armband with the caption "Police" on it, one for each arm. She also got a blue cap for her head, a set of knee pads, black thigh-high boots, a bulletproof vest ("only worn when necessary"), and a blue sash with "Police" written on it for everyday work. There was also a white sash, which was considered the formal uniform for ceremonies.

"And finally, body stickers." Four blue stickers with "Police" on them were given to Lena. "One for each buttock, if you can't stick them by yourself, you can ask me or anyone else to help you, and one for each breast, but you mustn't cover your nipples, am I clear?"

Lena blushed deeply as she was handed the skimpy "uniform," but she nodded. "Yes... Yes sir!" she said and saluted her captain.

"Oh and another thing, as an officer of the nudity department, you wear one thing that other officers are not." A"Touch Me" sash was handed to Lena. "You see, in order to encourage the people get used to sexuality and nudity, we want to give them a safe and friendly representation of the law. So the nudity police will not only enforce the law, they will encourage it, by letting the civilians touch you and fondle you. As well as your co-workers," he said, and reached out an arm to grab Lena's boob, squeezing it once.

"Understood sir," Lena said. She couldn't let down her captain, she would be a good example of the nudity department!

"Excellent. There is only one thing before I'll dismiss you..."

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)