More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Cross C Cross C

What's next?

Lelouch wakes as a centaur!

Lelouch woke.

He felt decidedly odd sensations all along his body even before he opened his eyes. He did so now and found himself hugging a large pillow, half leaning into it. He pushed back away from it, having never before seen such an odd cushion. It certainly had not been in his bed last night. Maybe CC- All such thoughts fell away as he noticed the large prominent breasts hanging from his chest.

He brought his hands up to them and touched. They felt real. He could feel his fingers touching the sensitive flesh, sending slight shivers down his spine.

His thoughts raced briefly, trying to account for how and why this had happened but very quickly halted such unproductive wondering. He moved to get off his bed and stopped short. There was no bed and his body had reacted very strangely to his mind’s commands.

Instead of a bed there was very soft yet firm square pad, each side about three meters. There were blankets and sheets scattered around along with the body sized boulder of a pillow sitting directly in the middle. He pushed the covers aside to get at his lower body and blinked and then blinked very firmly again at what he saw past the obstructions of the generously sized breasts. Two thick muscular black furred legs lay splayed out before him, each ending with a hoof.

He stared disbelieving for a few seconds before he jerked around, twisting his neck to see-

A horse’s body down past his normal human back. He could see a gentle transition from smooth white skin to starkly black fur.

It appeared. And he stressed in his mind that word, appeared. It appeared that he was a centaur. And what’s more- He brought his hands up to his head and ran his fingers down through his hair that now seemed to reach rather far down his back.

And what’s more it appeared that he was a she.

She had little doubt that if she looked underneath her horse half, there would be no equine member.

What the hell….

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)