More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by twizted77 twizted77

Who would you like to date?

Leigh, wife, 42 y/o redhead with 48DDs

Leigh is a middle school teacher who wears a size 14 and has 48DD boobs. Her hair is a dark shade of red, almost maroon, and yes its natural. She has a full 1970's style natural bush downstairs to prove it.

Actually, everything about her is natural. She even barely has to wear makeup. Usually just a little lipstick to highlight her full lips.

She is a full figured gal, but she isn't fat. Most of her weight is in her ass and her big tits, which are as natural as her hair color. Her ass, even at 42, is fucking nice. Its big, but not saggy or full of cellulite. Its just a big sexy ass.

Leigh mostly wears bluejeans (a size too big) and t-shirts (a size too small), although occassionally she likes to wear t-shirt dresses as well. Underneath she wears a bra but usually goes without panties, even when she is in dresses.

We've been married for 16 years and both of us have been faithful, although personally I'd like to see her fuck another guy or two. Not cuckold style though.

Once, at my work Christmas party, there was a US Senator who got a little drunk and hit on her pretty heavy. She didn't do anything with him, but when we got home we had the hottest, wildest sex we've ever had. That was the first time we had anal sex.

She actually really likes anal, but she is really backwards and embarassed by that. Most of the time she will shutdown any attempts on my part for anal sex. But let her get a few drinks in her and she's on her knees begging for it.

So...thats my wife. Enjoy.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)