More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by street0 street0

Whose strip-show would you like to see?

Leia Organa (Star Wars) by street0

tumblr-ppw1bi-IU1-C1x78agqo2-540.gif

"In order to ensure the security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire! For a safe and secure society!"

Princess Senator Leia Organa of Alderaan shut off the holoscreen on her desk. The repetition of Emperor Palpatine's proclamation at the end of every official senate document made bile rise in her throat. She was emotionally ready to resign her senate seat and throw in with the no-hopers in the Rebel Alliance, and yet they didn't have the ace in the hole it took to win. She needed something.

The holoscreen dingled. There was an incoming holo-call from some kind of junk dealer from Naboo named Watto. At least this wasn't another bit of imperial bullshit. She picked up.

"Ah yes. Muy bien. Leia, I have what you need."

"Hello Mr. Watto. My name is Princess Senator Leia Organa of Alderaan. How can I help you?"

"You need papers on the fatal flaw in the big flying planet that the Empire has, yes?"

This was new. The Empire had a big flying planet? That had not been authorized in this year's Imperial budget. As Senate budget chief, Leia knew every line item and none of them said Big Flying Planet. She would play along. "Yes, Mr. Watto."

"Good. How are you going to pay for this, Leia?"

"I can authorize a transfer..."

"No, no. Imperial credits are no good on Naboo. I need something more real. What, you think you're some kind of Princess Senator, authorizing transfers? I'll send you exact instructions. Do them, and you'll have your fatal flaw papers for the big flying planet."

Leia sat back in her futuristic yet historical office chair. If there was a Big Flying Planet, then the Empire had spent its entire clandestine budget building it. If it had a fatal flaw, the Rebel Alliance would be able to blow it up. With the clandestine budget evaporated, they could win. She could tell Sheev Palpatine where to shove his Empire. She could be free. She had to follow whatever these damn instructions were.

Someone knocked on her balcony doors 9000 floors above Coruscant. It looked like some kind of stick dealer. He had a package. Leia opened the balcony door.

"Hey, I'm Elan Sleazebaggano Junior. Wanna buy some sticks?"

Leia glanced back at her safe. "Actually, I already bought some yesterday. How can I help you, Mr. Sleazebaggano Junior?"

He handed her a package. "Boss says you gotta put this on. He's paying me to see it through. He calls it the Great Game of Watto's Stri'Path'On"

She looked at the package in her hands. It held a scandalous outfit.

What's the outfit?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)