More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RyanC RyanC

What subject do you have first?

Legal Slavery

You wake up and go downstairs to get breakfast before going to school. You make yourself a bowl of cereal and sit down and watc the news when you hear the most shocking thing you have ever heard in your life (and that is saying something seeming as you live with three very horny futas)

“starting today any male over the age of 18 can be collard and enslaved by any futa that is over the legal age. Happy hunting futas”

You look at the TV in shock. School was bad enough before with just the thought of being and not being able to anything because futas are untouchable but now you can become their literal sex ?! This was a nightmare come true.

Your mother entered the kitchen and saw how white your face was. She sat next you and pulled you into a side hug.

“It’s ok dougie. I know it seems scary but we all knew this was going to happen. Just hide as best as you can and I’ll make sure you’re safe after school. I promise.”

You nodded and went to school before any of the girls showed up. And went up to the roof through a spot no one knew so you knew you’d be safe from the carnage.

Or at least you thought you’d be safe, you weren’t sure but this was the best shot you had.

Do you survive the day or do you get found?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)