More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by rnolan26 rnolan26

Which way does Sydney choose to continue?

Left

Deciding to go follow the left path, Sydney continues down another long hallway until she is met with a door. She slowly creaks it open, curious about what is on the other side. She walks out into a completely different environment, looking like she is back in the middle of the forest again. She looks up, seeing the sun in the sky. "Wasn't I just in the side of a mountain?" she asked herself, wondering how this even happened. She looks back behind her, and sees the door she walked through has disappeared. She looks off in the distance, and sees another door, sitting in the middle of the forest. "I guess that's where I'm going." she thought to herself, as she began to walk towards the door.

As she is walking, she hears footsteps to her right. Quickly, she darts for cover, on the lookout for what is in the area. She spots a large, 7' tall orc walking through the forest as well. His skin was green, and his body was very muscular. Her wore only a cloth that attempted to cover his crotch, and it did a very poor job at that. He was also carrying a club, ready to defend itself if need be.

As she turned to try to get a better view on the beast, her foot slips and breaks a nearby branch, alerting the orc of her position. "Huh, whose there?!" It yelled as it turned to her direction. She basically had two options, she could either try to make a break for it and attempt to get to the door before the orc catches her, or she can attempt to fight the beast.

Will Sydney choose to run or try to fight?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)