More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by inkubys inkubys

Which way does Chase go?

Left

Chase stepped through the gate and turned immediately left. He moved at a very quick pace as though propelled. He soon caught up to the lady he saw and passed her. As he did he let a small pouch of some magic ingredients drop. They didn’t actually mean much to him, as he couldn’t do many spells anyway. His special power was enough to keep him going, or coming. It was his guess though that this maiden would return the pouch. She didn’t disappoint.

“Kind Sir” she called, “You seem to have dropped your small bag” Chase turned and looked at her face for the first time. She had striking green eyes a small nose that came to a point, rosy cheeks and the brightest red hair Chase had ever seen.

He reached for the pouch and noticed that her hand was velvet soft. She released the pouch and slowly pulled back her hand sliding it over his fingers.

“Thank you.” Chase said as he bowed his head to her. “That’s very kind of you.”

Chase saw a couple of options, he could just use his power here and now, or try to talk her into following him to a more deserted area.

Now you've touched her, what next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)