More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RodBlixt RodBlixt

Which lane do I choose?

Left Lane

I pick the leftmost lane, since it seems like it's the shortest, and I pull the sedan up to the dark-haired guy. I roll the window down and the air conditioning starts to escape into the warm afternoon.

The guy leans down to the driver's side window and flashes a big smile. "Good afternoon! Welcome to ISU. My name is Robert and I'll be your captain for this flight." He chuckles a little bit at his own joke. "Can I get a first and last name, please?"

"Mark Braddock," I tell him.

"Ooh, any relation to Rebecca Braddock?" I shoot him an odd look, not recognizing the name. "Huh," he says. "I guess not then. She was one of my residents last year."

Robert flips through his notes, occasionally wiping his sweaty hands on his khaki shorts. "Here we go, Mark Braddock. Madison 524. Facing northwest, now that's a view."

He hands me a red parking pass and a move-in envelope with my name and room key on it, as well as some other paperwork. "You're all good to go into the parking structure, just follow the next person with a vest or a red move-in shirt. Is there anything else I can help you with today?"

How do I respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)