More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sexynator2010 Sexynator2010

Stay after school or leave?

Leave

You decide to leave school. Your house is merely a short distance away from your school, so you mostly go walking. A message notification appears on your phone. The message is from your brother saying that he is going to a friend's home to work on a project. You text him back telling him that you will be heading home. Equally, you're about to take a turn, a silver car slides to the curve that is parallel to you. You pay attention to the vehicle wondering who can it be. The tainted window rolls down, revealing the class slut, Ariel. Ariel is five months older than you with light brownish hair and amber eyes. She is approximately 5.3" tall and has a very slim body. Ariel's reputation of sleeping with so many guys has paid her the title of slut. There are even rumors that she has slept with every player in a football team. You do not think highly of Ariel and you do not find her as interesting.

"Hey John, do you want a ride?" she asks. Your face makes a shocking expression. Throughout all your long time in high school, Ariel never offers you help. You two rarely talk to one another.

"You want to give me a ride?"

"Yes."

"Why?" You question. She smirks.

"Come on, can I do something nice for you on your 18th birthday?" She presents you a nice innocent smile. You tell yourself that something is entirely off. She must have a respectable reason to give you a ride. "So, what do you say?" She repeats the query.

Ride in the Car or Walk

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)