More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Sexynator2010 Sexynator2010

Ride in the Car or Walk

Ride in the Car

You accept her offer and get inside her silver car. Inside, you get a better look at Ariel. She wears a solid dark red shirt with black shorts. Ariel likes showing off her smooth tanned legs that even you stare at them for a while. Still feeling unsure, you direct her to your home. "So John, do you have a girlfriend?"

"Um no." You feel uncomfortable.

"Be honest, are you a virgin?"

"Why are you asking me that?" You react. She smiles at you.

"I am simply curious."

"Yes."

"That's great!" She replies. Her response makes you feel confused. Suddenly, the car takes a wrong turn.

"It was the other way."

"I know."

"Then why did . . . um . . . what are you doing?" You remain speechless as Ariel's right hand touches your crotch through your pants. With only one hand, she unbuckles your belt and unzips your pants.

"I am going to take away your virginity." She cheerfully says. Her hand goes inside your boxers and grasp your semi-erect cock. Slowly, she starts to jerk you off. You moan, feeling the pleasure of her handjob. Your cock grew bigger in her hand, pre-cum leaks from the head of your cock. She is incredible in order for her to drive her car and play with your cock at the same time. The car halts in the park's parking lot, which seems pretty abandoned. "What a big cock! I wonder how it tastes like." She bends over and starts sucking on your cock.

"Oh . . . Ariel . . . yes Ariel." You moan. Clearly, she has a lot of experience as she can take your entire cock into her mouth. She buries your cock reaching her throat and her tongue licks off the pre-cum. You start to unbutton your shirt with one hand while your other hand relaxes on the back of her head. While she bobs up and down slurping your cock, Ariel starts taking off her shorts and panties. Her bare curvy ass popping up. "Oh yes, keep sucking my cock." Her tongue slides slowly up your meatpole savoring the taste. Ariel releases your cock and sat down in your lap.

"Your cock is so delicious. I want that thing to fuck me." She comments. She takes off her shirt exposing a pair of 34B size breast. You became silent, staring at wonderful breast. Your hands start to play with her breast. "As you can understand, I am really horny." Ariel points out. She aligns your cock with her pussy only that the head touches the entrance. "Let's fuck." Slowly, she bounds up and down, letting your cock penetrate her in situations that no other guy has made. "Oh . . . Ah . . . It's also big!" Her body arches up as your pole penetrates deep within her. Gently, you start nibbling on her nipples.

"Oh Ariel, you have a tight pussy." You groan.

"Ah Yes! Are you truly a virgin? Ah! You have an amazing cock." Her ass bouncing up and down your shaft at a faster rate. You put your hands on her hips for support. "Fuck me . . . fuck my tight pussy! Yes fuck me harder!" She wraps around you tightly, letting your wet body colliding with another. Her cunt tightly shocking your pole meaning that it was ready to explode.

"I'm about to cum." You announce.

"Oh . . . I am almost there . . . Ah! Cum inside me! I am on the pill. Harder! Fuck me harder!" Ariel moans. Your tongues intertwine with one another, your cock thrusting deeply inside her tight cunt. Your arms complete lock around each others back. "I'm cumming! Oh, I'm cumming! Yes, yes, fuck me harder. Fuck me!" She moans as she came hard. Cunt juices platters around your cock and her tight walls squeezing it.

"Ah yes! I'm cumming!" Your cock spurt splashes of cum inside her cunt. Both of you began to relax, recovering from your orgasm. Your cock slowly ejects itself from Ariel's pussy. "You are amazing." You complement.

"Well, I am a slut, so I know how to please any man. For a virgin, you were outstanding! It's been a while since a dick made me cum." She responds. "I want to fuck you again fairly soon." She feeds you a wet kiss.

Once Ariel drops you off in your house, you relax and remember all that happen. Then, you remember the app your anonymous relative give you. You decide to make a contact for Ariel Mattez.

Name: Ariel Mattez
Rating: 5/5
Birthday: October 7
Age: 18
Body Type: Athletic
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Amber
Breast Size: 34B
Occupation: Student

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)