More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by triangletoast triangletoast

What will she choose?

Leave without them

It felt wrong, leaving the front door without any underwear. It wasn't something she had ever done before but there was also something a bit freeing about the experience. Like she was leaving behind her old self as she rushed forward towards new things.

As she hurried to the bus stop the wind picked up lifting her skirt. As she tried to push it down mid run she lost her balance and crashed against the rough pavement. She lay there, gritting her teeth as the stinging sensation from her cuts and bruises slowly crept in. Tears began to well up in her eyes and it took everything to stop herself from breaking down and sobbing.

She didn't normally cry over every minor cut she'd received, but in this moment it felt as if the universe itself was slapping her down.Like the world was laughing at her for ever thinking she could leave the safe bubble shed lived in all her life. She felt defeated, without even the motivation to push her skirt down and cover up her lower half.

"Are you alright there little lady!" Called out a much older man who had been relaxing on his porch. He got up and walked over, feigning concern when he really only wanted to get a better view.

"Umm, yes thank you! It's really not that bad." The man's words had broken her out of her spiral and she pulled herself off the ground.

"Ohh I dunno bout that missy." She was right of course, but an opportunity like this might never happen again. Here was a young girl, running around in a skirt without any panties! She must be some kind of slut he thought to himself.

"You'll want to get those cuts treated and I ain't liking the look if your ankle there" He bent down and have her supple young legs a mock inspection, running his hands from her ankle to her thighs.

"Thank you, really, for the concern. But it doesn't hurt at all and I'm in a kettle bit of a hurry to get to school." The strangers kindness warmed her heart as he thoroughly inspected her legs but she had wasted enough time wallowing in her own self pity.

"Now now I insist, as a former army medic I swore an oath to never leave a wound untreated!" The man had no idea if any such oath existed but thought it probably sounded impressive to the obviously naive girl.

"How bouts you come inside and let me fix you up, then I can give you a ride to your school"

Lilian felt the tears begin to flow again, this kind older man was willing to give up his morning just to see to her health and get her to school on time! She nodded, not wanting to speak while her emotions were so high, and the man led her into his home. His hand resting firmly over her butt as they stepped onto the porch and he fumbled with his keys, trying to unlock the door.

In contrast to the clean, picturesque appearance of the front of the quaint suburban home, the inside was certainly the filthiest mess Lilian had ever seen. Trash pulled up by the doorway, various dirty clothes (especially underwear) covered almost every floor, the furniture was tattered and covered in various unidentifiable stains and the stench that assaulted her nose was unlike anything else.

"It's not a pretty sight, I know" He said solemnly, sensing the unease in her.

"After my wife died all those year ago, the mess has just pulled up. I pay sm'body to clean the front up for 'perences, but can't afford for the inside."

Lilian felt instantly guilty for being so quick to judge thr state of his home. Although it was still hard to hide her disgust as he led her to the couch. She could feel the dirt and grime against her bare skin, but didn't want to offend him by adjusting her skirt.

"M'names Franklin,what's yours cutie?" He asked as he sat down next to her, placing his hand on her thighs.

"Ohh you're too kind! I'm Lilian." She smiled earnestly at him, giving no reaction to the casual groping he was doing to her legs. Lilian didn't even think anything of it, the thought that she was implicitly giving him permission to go further didn't even register with her.

"Well, I don't wanna take too much of your time, so let's get right to it then!" He jumped back up with a stunning spryness.

"First up let's treat those cuts, you'll need to fully undress first."

"Is that really necessary? It's really just a few scrapes on my legs?" She replied as he eyed her up and down.

"It's truly necessary missy, I use a special military grade ointment to treat these kind of injuries. It'll have to cover your full body to be effective and you don't want your clothes being slathered in ointment do ya?" He spoke with confidence that reassured Lilian.

"That does make sense, let me just-"

"Now now, what kinda man would I be if I didn't assist an injured young lady"

Franklin couldn't believe his luck. He was worried he pushed things a little to fast but the girl was clearly of the overly trusting type. He took his time undressing her, making sure to press against her and feel her body as much as possible as he pulled her clothes off her fresh virgin body. Then, gazing at her tight naked body he got an idea.

"Perfect, now it's my turn." He had thrown her clothes into the dirty piles of his own and began lowing his pants.

"Oh you need to get undressed as well?" She asked in confusion, cringing slightly at the sight of her clean clothing mixing in with his dirty and stained clothes.

"Well I'm going to have to get on top of you to properly apply the ointment. And you don't want old Frank to have to mess up his pants now do ya!" He chuckled to himself as he spoke, now dropping his underwear to the floor and revealing his already hard cock.

Lilian hadn't seen another man's cock before, and so had no reference point to compare it with. As far as she knew all cocks were as thick and long as the monster in front of her. She did know enough to assume that they weren't all as dirty as it though. Seeing him naked now she knew he was as hygienic as he was neat.

She didn't like the idea of his old, filthy body being on top of her but she remembered her initial judgement of his home and how guilty she had felt afterwards. She wouldn't let appearances dissuade her from trusting this man that had been nothing but kind.

"No I wouldn't inconvenience you after you've been such a gentleman." She replied, her eyes struggling to look away from the twitching limb between his legs.

"Course a beautiful little lady like you wouldn't. You're not like those other sluts in your generation, you still know a woman's place." His tone confused her and she wasn't quite sure what he meant, but it sounded like a complement?

"Thanks sir, that's uh... kind of you to say!"

Franklin grinned as he moved closer to embrace her, his cock sliding between her thighs rubbing his pre-cum onto her.

"That's a good girl." He gripped her backside firm and Lilian began to have confusing feelings as she felt him pressed against her. A mixture of disgust from the state of his body and a want or even a need for more.

"So, we could lie you down on this couch here to rub you down." He spoke softly into her ears, his hands caressing her supple form.

"Or we can take ya outside into the fresh air and sun"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)