More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Hc225 Hc225

Which do you choose?

Leave with cum covered face

I can't give any more control to this guy. "I'll leave with cum on my face."

"Great, hold still." He took out his camera and took a few close ups. He then took my car keys out of my pants pocket. "Now start recording and get out."

I turned on my phone and hit record once the camera was facing me. I put on my clothes carefully to not mess up the cum. He pushed me out into the street and I started walking towards my home.

I walked quickly and with my head down I only ran into a few people and none of them seemed to notice. I got to my dorm went through the front gate of my dorm area and walked into my room. I walked up to the mirror and took the pictures sending them to the man.

Before I had the chance to wipe the cum off I got a new message in response.

"I want another picture of the cum on your face in the morning. Sleep well slut." I was shocked. Did he really expect me to keep this on all night.

I went to bed and slept horribly because if the drying cum. In the morning I sent him the picture and he messaged me back.

"You are lucky you have such a kind master I let you have choices you can either come to my house or I can pick you up in my car. You won't know the context though until you choose."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)