More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Hc225 Hc225

What's next?

Pick you up

I text back that you want him to pick me up. I know i will be humiliated either way, but maybe he will pick me up in my own car this way.

"I will pick you up at 5. Be ready. I already know your address."

Of course he does i think.

At 5 the next day I am waiting in front of your dorm waiting for him. He rolls up in a very unsuspecting sedan.

"Get in" he says as he rolls down the window. You climb into the passenger seat. He unbuttons his pants and pulls out his cock. I stare at it for a moment.

"What do you need instructions? Get to work." I bend over and Put my mouth over his flaccid cock. It quickly hardens and I get to work. He is driving now and I can't see where we are going. He stops me before he comes and I see we are starting to get to the outskirts of the town we live in and into a forest.

"Strip off your clothes and hand them to me." I do as he says not really seeing and option. Once all my clothes are off including my socks and shoes my erect cock is sticking out and poking my stomach.

"I see you are enjoying yourself." I blush not knowing what else to do. "Get back to work."

He has me sucking his cock more until he pulls us over in the middle of the first outside if town.

"Stay here." He climbs out of the car and puts my clothes down and puts a large rock over them. He them puts a rock in the middle of the road and marks the location on his phone.

He then comes to my window and takes a few pictures of me. I know better then to try and cover up. He climbs back in and drives about 2 miles up the road. He stops again and climbs out. He walks over to my door and opens it and says to follow him. I follow him and he takes me to the forest.

"On your knees and suck my cock." I get down and begin sucking eventually he cums and he pulls out splattering my face with cum.

"Alright your turn. Jerk off until you cum." My dick had been very hard at this point so I started pumping. I had never jerked off with someone watching before, but eventually I got horny enough to not care.

"Cum into my hand." He ordered and I did as I was told. He then lifted his hand and covered what little part of my face was not already covered in cum. Then he had me lick his hand clean. He snapped a few pictures before giving me my next orders.

"You will wait for me to leave then walk back to where I stored your clothes. You are not allowed to cover up I have hidden cameras along the road and will know if you cheat. You can not cover up at all." With that he zipped up his pants got in his car and drove off.

Once he was gone I got onto the road. It was hard walking without shoes and I moved slowly. Eventually I saw a pick up truck off in the distance. I didn't think he saw me so I had to choose. Disobey and hide in the bushes risking the anger of my master or let the driver see everything.

Hide or show

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)