More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Vukoviumirusami Vukoviumirusami

Does she take it with her? Or does she leave it on the bus?

Leave it on the bus

Veronica did not see any point in taking that little toy with her. She thought it was quite useless- “Probably the owner left it on purpose” – she thought. Little she knew that its real owner was about it.

Veronica put the toy in Adam’s seat as she suspected that the owner may have seated around that area, and she left the bus as usual. Nobody saw that as just few people remained in the bus.

A few minutes later Henry was about to leave the bus. Henry was Adam’s mate at the swimming team, but they do not like each other much. To be fair, Henry was quite envious of Adam: Adam was a faster swimmer, a better student, a more popular guy…and cuter. It was not that Henry was not good looking, in fact he was, but Adam had a charm that Henry didn’t. The only thing where Henry beat Adam was in the dick department. Adam’s dick was one of the smallest in the team, so Henry called him “Shrimpy”. However, Adam did not care much about the nickname.

As he passed next to Adam’s usual seat, he noticed that there was something in the seat: “OMG! Adam lost his little shrimp!” – He thought while he took the dick. Henry had once red in a fishy website that dicks were detachable. He had detached his cock a couple of times, so he knew that it was perfectly possible to lose a dick if you are not careful. “Adam is masturbating continuously, so he probably did not realize the dick was loose” – Henry thought – “poor fucker”.

Adam, meanwhile, called his friend Ted who was still on the bus. He told him what happened and asked him to check if it was still on the bus.

Ted checked and told Adam that the dick was not there: “In addition” – started Ted – “I think I saw Henry taking something from your seat. Maybe he has taken it”.

“Shit” – thought Adam – “If Henry has it this is even worse than I thought”.

What do they both do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)