More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by godhammerx26 godhammerx26

Wonder what will happen next?

Learning how to make a bay

“Oh by the way my name is Lysira” she whispered. She smiled again and bent down, sliding her warm muzzle over his cock. Isaac moaned as he felt her mouth encompass his dragonhood. As she sucked him hungrily, he continued to moan at random intervals, and was soon purring as well. Eventually they started taking turns. Lysira would suck Isaac’s cock for a while, and then she would rest and he would curl over and suck himself again. All the while they kissed between turns, sharing the taste, which Isaac also found to be good. In the end, Isaac got the load, and Lysira almost giggled at this. He climaxed heavily and semen spurted into his mouth, tasting more of that sweet honey snack. He swallowed immediately, almost surprised at his actions, taking it down gulp by gulp.
into his stomach, leaving him with a pleasant sensation of fullness. He kissed Lysira and tongued, sharing his fluids with her.

Isaac was a bit nervous as to tell her that he used to be human. When she spoke to him in his mind and said. -“Don’t worry about it love-” she said in that sweet voice, “-It doesn’t matter, you and a few other humans are gifted to be one of us, you were destined to have that bottle with dragon blood-”. Isaac blinked at her then remembered. “-Yes I can read your thoughts,-” she said, “-memories, and sexual fantasies-” She grinned. He smiled back and kissed her deeply, slipping in his fork tongue in her mouth, she did the same also tasting the insides of their mouths

They held each other for a while, then moved up a bit around the cool sand beneath their bodies. Isaac was fully erect again and aroused as ever. She looked at it with hunger in her eyes. He positioned himself over his lover, and looked into her eyes as the tip of his dragonhood touched the edge of her sex. He slowly pressed against, and then into her, eliciting a soft moan from his lover. He pressed deeper, slowly pushing himself into her warm depths, and finally filling her with his thick dragon meat. She was a virgin, though dragons do not have hymens, she was still very tight. He growled seductively; a true dragon growl, nothing he was ever able to do as a normal human. He rested in her for a while. They kissed deeply, and their tails entwined, bonding them even closer together.

He began to thrust in and out of her hot sex, her muscles squeezing his shaft as it pulled out almost completely, then plunged back in. He started slow, careful and gentle. Gradually he quickened his pace, going a little faster every minute until he was pounding
his love's cunt and every moment on either side had some sort of moan involved. He licked, then gently bit her neck, bringing out a soft purr from Lysira amongst the moans of ecstasy. He rubbed his body against hers as he thrust into her warm depths. They kept it up for over an hour, never did either lover tire, for dragons are above all else, strong.
Finally, both lovers were brought into simultaneous climax. Isaac roared draconically as his burning hot seed was pumped into his lover, and Lysira juices poured onto the Sand plentifully. They embraced tighter neither of them exhausted. Isaac kissed Lysira deeply, and she returned it, purring with satisfaction. Lysira told Isaac that dragons don’t get exhausted so easily as normal humans do.

“Will you become pregnant now?" Derrick asked, concerned.
"Female dragons are able to choose whether the seed of the male is used for reproduction. It is a voluntary function, and one of many unique abilities we have over any other species known.” Lysira replied.
“Amazing... dragons can start a family later if they want to and have all the sex they can ever want" Isaac joked. Lysira laughed happily at this and hugged him. “I love you beyond anything a human could properly feel. You complete me.” Isaac said softly. They both held each other tightly thinking what do next.

Will she accept anal Fucking?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)