More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 10 by moonblack moonblack

What will Cassandra do now?

Learn a secret or two...

VOTING CLOSED! Thank you for voting!


Cassandra hesitated for a few moments. The statuette seemed like it could be useful, but at the same time seemed rather limited... “Say, do you sell only statuettes, or do you sell statues too?”

“I... don't think so, but I'm not sure.” The brown-haired woman admitted. “I'm still new, so I don't know everything the mistress makes and sells.”

“I see. Then could you tell me where to find your shop so that I could ask your mistress personally?”

“Certainly. It's quite close to the Market...” The woman quickly gave Cassandra and Valeria detailed directions to the place. “Usually the shop is open from sunrise to sunset, with occasional exceptions due to unforeseen circumstances.”

“Thank you. I'll drop by later, both to speak with your mistress and to check out the more advanced statuettes you have for sale.”

“I guess that means you won't be buying this one...” The woman seemed a little disappointed.

“Sorry, but no, at least not right now. Maybe after I visit your shop...”

“Very well. Thank you for hearing me out, milady. I will not waste any more of your time. I hope to see you in our shop later. Have a nice day.” The woman bowed to Cassandra and Valeria and was escorted out by a waiting maid, leaving the two sisters alone.

“So,” Valeria began as she looked at her younger sister. “Would you like to accompany me and visit the new shop? You might find something you like.”

“Thanks for the offer, sis. I am a bit curious about this new shop that sells only elven stuff...” Cassandra thought about it for a few moments and decided she wasn't that curious. I am more interested what – if anything – mother is hiding. “...but not today. Why don't you check it out on your own and then tell me what you saw? If there's anything of interest for me we can go visit it together some other day.”

“Alright, then I will be going. See you later, Cass.”

“See you later, sis.”

Valeria headed out, apparently having already prepared to visit the shop, while Cassandra headed in the direction she had seen her mother and Lady de'Verle go. Unfortunately the two women had a head start and were nowhere to be seen. I wish mother had mentioned where they were going to go... Having no desire to walk around at random trying to guess she stopped the first maid she saw. “Do you know where my mother and Lady de'Verle went?”

“I believe they were headed towards the garden, milady.”

“Thank you.” Leaving the maid to her work Cassandra headed towards the garden. They will probably go to one of the more secluded parts... She started looking and before long spotted them. Good thing Lady de'Verle's crimson dress is so easy to spot...

Making sure to remain quiet and unseen Cassandra followed the two women until they reached a secluded spot, where they left the path and stood under the shade of a large tree. Even though neither one was paying attention to their surroundings Cassandra did her best to move quietly as she approached them. Once she was close enough to hear them she hid behind some flower bushes and began to watch and wait.

“Here? Are you sure? Someone might come and see us...” Adriana sounded uncertain.

“Let them watch, I don't care. Now hurry up and strip!” Nonnette, on the other hand, sounded impatient.

“Alright...” Not wasting any more time Adriana removed her dress and stood naked in front of her guest.

“No undergarments? How thoughtful of you! Turn around for me.”

Slowly Adriana rotated in a circle, allowing the other woman (and the spying Cassandra) to examine her body. “Mmm, you always look so hot and so tempting... you look a little younger than last time, too. Maybe I should go find that fairy and have a chat with her...”

Fairy? What fairy? What is she talking about? Cassandra was confused by the comment.

“I don't think that will get you anything even if you manage to find her.”

“We'll see. Help me with my dress.” With Adriana's help Nonnette's dress was quickly taken off, leaving the redhead wearing black stockings, black panties, a ruby necklace and a ring on each hand. “Good. Now take off my panties. Without using your hands.”

Adriana got down on her knees on the grass and moved her face close to Nonnette's crotch. After a couple of attempts she managed to bite the hem of the other woman's panties and started slowly pulling them down, switching between the two sides, until at last the flimsy garment fell down, revealing the hairless pussy it had been hiding. “Now lick me!” The redhead commanded and spread her legs a bit to offer easier access. Obediently Adriana started licking the other woman's slit.

Perhaps it was due to what had happened earlier that morning, but as she watched from her hiding spot Cassandra began imagining that it was her in place of Nonnette, that it was her pussy getting licked by her mother. The fantasy, combined with the thrill of spying on the unsuspecting women, started to get her aroused.

“Mmm, yes, very good! You seem to have gotten even better since last time... I'm getting close... Faster...”

Adriana sped up her licking, as demanded. At the same time her hands went to Nonnette's behind and spread her ass cheeks. Then she her middle finger inside the other woman's back door. That was the last straw. Nonnette barely managed to cover her mouth with one hand and grab Adriana's head with the other before her body started shaking in the throes of an orgasm. Adriana kept licking, prolonging it as much as she could, while at the same time eagerly swallowing the redhead's juices that were flowing out like a river.

Finally Nonnette was able to regain control and take a step back, panting and looking rather unstable on her feet. “That... was... incredible...” She managed to get out after a few seconds. Her face was flushed pink with arousal. Though she had no way to check Cassandra was certain that her own face was the same.

“Time for round two...” As she said that the redheaded noblewoman touched the ruby ring she was wearing on her right hand and suddenly her clit grew and turned into a rather large cock. “Suck me!” She demanded.

Though she seemed rather unhappy about it Adriana obediently opened her mouth wide and took the dick inside.

As she watched Cassandra almost started fondling herself before she realized what she was doing and stopped. Don't get carried away, Cassandra. If you do you might get spotted. She told herself.

“Enough. Stop.” Nonnette commanded after about a minute of getting her dick sucked. Adriana pulled away and looked up, giving the other woman a questioning look. “Lean against the tree and stick out your ass.”

Without a word Cassandra's mother got up, turned around and bend forward, placing her hands on the large tree for support. At the same time she stuck out her butt towards the redhead. “Mmm, nice. Stay like that.” Nonnette instructed as she moved closer. Is she going to fuck her pussy, or her ass? Cassandra wondered, feeling a little jealous that it wasn't her with a strap-on in place of Nonnette and her cock.

“You have such a nice ass...” The redheaded noblewoman commented as she fondled Adriana's naked butt. She then put her dick between her partner's ass cheeks, pressed them together with both hands, and started thrusting. “It's been a while since I last did this...”

Oh, so just a buttjob, no actual sex. Part of Cassandra was disappointed, another part was glad.

It didn't take long for the redheaded noblewoman to reach her second orgasm. She kept thrusting until she was right at the edge, then at the last moment pulled away and started shooting cum all over Adriana's ass, painting it white by the time she was done.

“Your ass looks really hot covered in my cum. Next time we should get someone to paint a picture of it.” Nonnette commented as she admired her handiwork. “Don't move while I get you clean.” She knelt down behind her partner and stated licking her own cum.

Is that all, or is there round three coming next? Cassandra wondered as she watched the redhead lick Adriana's ass clean.

“There, all clean!” Nonnette announced once she was finished licking. “I need to be going, so we'll have to stop here for today.” She said and a disappointed look appeared briefly on Adriana's face, before it was replaced by a neutral expression. “I always have so much fun with you, Adriana. A pity our deal is almost over.”

“We can always make a new deal later...”

“Indeed. And maybe we shall – we'll see. Now help me put my dress back on.”

Deal? What deal? Cassandra had no idea what they were talking about.

Soon both women were dressed and started chatting about random things as they slowly walked towards the garden's exit. From her hiding spot Cassandra watched them leave. Once they were gone and she was alone Cassandra realized two things. First, she had gotten really aroused from spying on the two women. And two, Lady de'Verle had left behind her panties.

Well, that was certainly not what I expected...

Vote 1: What to do with the forgotten panties?
1) Leave them where they are
2) Take them
3) Wear them

Reminder: Currently Cassandra is not wearing any underwear.

Vote 2: What should Cassandra do now?
A. Go talk to her mother and get some answers (Optional: You can specify what to ask about. You can even suggest exact questions)
B. Spend some time with Alice (Optional: Specify what to (try to) do)
C. Spend some time alone (Optional: Specify what to (try to) do)
D. Go out and:
D1. Visit Evelyn
D2. Visit Catherine
D3. Visit the “Traveler's Rest” and see what Lisa is doing
D4. Visit Margaret at the Academy and see what she's doing
D5. Visit the Market
D6. Visit the Temple
D7. Visit the Academy but without looking for Margaret
D8. Visit the prison
D9. Walk around the city at random and look for anything of interest
E. Something else (Specify what)

X. Minor action

Results:
3. Wear them (3 votes)
A. Go talk to her mother (4 votes)

------

VOTING CLOSED! Thank you for voting!

What should Cassandra do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)