More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brambank brambank

What does Leanne have planned?

Leanne leads them inside

Leanne followed the three old men into the lounge and stood in the middle of the room as they each took a seat. She allowed them to get a good look at her for a few moments as she got off on the way they were all hungrily eyeing her young body. Leanne was wearing a pair of white pumps and tight jeans that clung to her great ass and left little to the imagination around her pussy. Her checked shirt was open just enough to tease the old men with a view of her cleavage and tight enough so they could make out the shape of her pert breasts. As the three old men stared at their young hostess they were hopeful the tightness of her clothing meant that she wasn't wearing any underwear.

Eventually she broke the growing sexual tension as she addressed her admirers. "So, boys," she began as she casually ran her hands smoothly over her hot body. "What's it gonna be first?"

"Why don't you get over here and put my fat dick in your mouth," replied Burt crudely.

"How come you get to go first?" asked Frank.

"You fucked her last time," answered Burt as he hungrily eyed up the young woman.

"No need to fight, boys" interrupted Leanne. "You know I've got more than enough to fuck all three of you!"

"So what's it gonna be love?" asked Joe, who as calm as he seemed was just as eager as the rest of them to fuck her once more.

"Hmmm..." said Leanne thoughtfully as she seductively waltzed back an forth across the room in front of them. She enjoyed parading herself for them like this and the way they all stared at her longingly, even though they knew they were all going to get to fuck her. "The question is, should you show me what you've got or..." Leanne began to pull open her shirt at the collar slightly, giving them more of a view of her cleavage, whilst running her other hand across her thighs and tight ass. "...Should I show you what I've got?"

What's Leanne's next move?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)