More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by brambank brambank

What's Leanne's next move?

Leanne picks her target

As Leanne caressed her hot, young body she admired her three friends' noticeable bulges. She loved teasing them like this and it never failed to get all of them ready for action. She noticed Burt was struggling more than usual to hold himself back as he ran his hands desperately around his swollen member, straining to be set free.

She slowly made her way to where he was sitting and lowered herself onto his knee. "Hey, Burt!" she said with a flirty grin before giving the old man a passionate kiss as he immediately began groping her arse and thighs. After a few moments Leanne shifted her position so she was facing away from Burt and her amazing rear was stuck firmly against his raging hard-on.

As the young woman grinded hard against Burt's erection she groaned, feeling his fat shaft pressed between her arse cheeks. Leanne continued to tease him like this for a few more minutes while his two friends watched on in a mix of arousal and envy. Eventually Leanne slowed down her seductive dance and eased back against Burt, his erection still pressed firm against her arse.

"I think that's enough of that, don't you?" she asked as she sat breathing a little heavy on the pensioner. "Joe... Why don't you come over here and show what you can do with that tongue of yours!"

Burt thought for sure he was about to get to fuck Leanne first after the way she was teasing him. However they should have learnt by now that Leanne liked to tease them and knew just what to do to get them going. At least Burt was in the best seat right now as Leanne began to unfasten her buttons and slowly eased her jeans past her wiggling arse and hips. Looking down Leanne's body, Burt was craning his head as she undressed, trying to see if there was anything under those tight jeans like they were all hoping. The thought that she had been grinding hard against his cock with nothing under those tight jeans was almost too much for him already.

As Joe came over he took hold of Leanne's jeans and pulled them down her thighs giving all three of them exactly what they wanted to see. Leanne looked up at Joe, her legs spread slightly and a grin on her lips, as her naked pussy was put on display. Joe took a moment to admire the soft lips he'd seen several times already as Burt and Frank did the same from their own vantage points. Leanne raised her legs straight up allowing Joe to pull her jeans off completely and over her pumps before sitting back with her legs spread and her bare arse bouncing lightly against Burt's erection.

"What are you waiting for, big boy?" asked Leanne with a playful smirk. "Get in there!"

Does Joe go down on Leanne?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)