More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BimBobby BimBobby

Who’s bodyparts come to life?

Leanne, a mother whose body is is sick of her.

Leanne was a busybody who wanted everything to be perfect. The house had to look straight, the car had to be clean and her kids had to be well mannered and behaved. She was strict as can be, even ensuring her body followed similar rules. She followed strict exercise and.diet regiments that kept her young, healthyz fit and attractive. The problem was she refused to.dress in anything that was mildly revealing. This didn't continue for much longer.

When her son's 18th birthday came around, her body had had it. It had dealt with Leanne's bs for uears and hated seeing her kids have to put up with it. Especially her now 18 year old son, Jake. He did everything he was told and never apoke up, yet still got flack from Leanne, especially whenever he showed genuine concern for her health. "That boy of our's cares more about me than this bitch Leanne ever did." Leanne's body mused to itself, as Jake went to bed. "Maybe it's time for me to be under new management."

Leanne was getting ready for bed when she suddenly felt weird. She felt numb tjen suddenly lost all feeling and control in her body. "What fhe fuck?" She swore, as her arms reached up and grabbed her head, then pulled on it. Leanne screamed as her body pulled her head off her neck and place it on her bed. She watched in fear as her hands grabbed her lips and pulled them off her face, leaving Leanne as a mouthless head.

"Ah, there we go;much better." She heaed her mouth say. "You're probably scared out of your mind, bitch." Leanne's mouth said as her body put its hand on its hip. "Well, shocker, Im your body and I'm tired of your crap. So demsnding and bossy of others, so strict and restricting; I can't take it anymore. So, I decided you were no longer fit to be the head in control of me." Leanne was terrified by these words her parts spoke.

"So, I have another person in mind much more deserving to be in control of this sexy body," Leannes body said, swaying its G cup tits and smacking its equally huge rear. "Our son, Jake. I'm going to detach him from his body and give him this one. He'll be so happy that mommy will never leave his side and will always be there to support him." Leanne cried and shook her head, disgusted by that thought of her horny son in control of her curvy milf body. "The best part is, the procedure will be permanent and irreversable, so nothing would be able to separate us ever again. Tata old head." Leannes body left the room nude, presumably to go to Jake's room. Leanne could only sot on the bed and hope this was only a cruel joke or dream. That was not the case.

Leanne's body walked back into the room, but this time, Leanne could see her son's sleeping head connected to her old neck, and her old mouth with thick lips in place of his mouth, smiling. "It's all done." Her mouth said. "Now to go to sleep so he can wake up to his new life." Leanne's body got herself and Jake into Leanne's bed, falling asleep. Leanns had passed out from the shock, as her body now under Jake's control grew wet at the thought of getting played with by him first thing in the morning.

How does Jake reacf to waking up with his mom's bod

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)