More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kan_ikki Kan_ikki

The name of our brave Dragonborn

Leah Slutsworth, Dragonwhore

The person previously not known as Leah Dragonwhore woke up in a small campsite to the sound of a dragon roaring overhead.

Prior to this, the person who wasn't trapped inside Skyrim 5 minutes ago, had just clicked on the option in the alternate start mod to start his newly created character as a hunter just outside Helgen. This to him/her was the perfect start as it allowed for them to get the main Dragonborn quest started immediately and skipped the tedious opening cutscene. The mod also gave a great staging area to load up all the mods he/she had installed.

Now he was trapped in the body of her, Leah Slutsworth, the character he had designed for his modded slut campaign of Skyrim.

The game at this point was effectively unplayable regularly but gave the player new ways to complete quests, usually ways which involved her getting naked or being fucked/.

Now trapped inside Leah's body, the player was slightly less enthusiastic about the whole thing.

However, one thing she was perfectly happy with was her new body. With the body of an amazonian goddess, in an imperial form, her new body practically oozed sex appeal from her hourglass hips to her long luscious legs all the way up to her perfectly symmetrical face and soft braided black hair. The only problem she could find with her new body was her massive tits, which when viewed bouncing on a screen gave a nice view but when hanging off your chest, without a bra, they became slightly burdensome.

The orbs despite their size of H-cups seemed to magically hang off her body rigid, except for the movements made during movement or breathing and even then they didn't seem to sag or cuase back pain. They just got in the way of arm movements.

Leah was also wearing some leather hunter's 'armour'. Except it wasn't really armour and was closer to underwear (Which she wasn't wearing) as it was a small patch of fur across her breasts connected by a leather strap to a piece which covered her midriff. This left the sides and underneath of her breasts completely exposed alongside most her back. Her lower half was only covered by a mini-skirt which barely went lower than her plump asscheeks and exposed all of her legs.

Sighing at her current predicament, the previous gamer now accepting themselves as Leah Slutsworth exits her tent and grabs a small axe out of the log next to her and a pack filled with supplies from her other side and sets off into the wider world of Skyrim.

Where to first...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)