More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What is that clothed female naked male match going to be?

Layla vs steve

There was a fight between Layla and Steve, as they are set to fight in a kickboxing match. Then as Layla early that day before the match, she said to him "you are going to fight me with no clothes on, no trunk just your gloves that's it" as Steve then said, "Ok we will have a match but there is no way I'm going to be with no clothes on, I'm wearing my trunks to the ring" said Steve as he was confident on what he said. "Oh yes and Layla, I am always a opportunist when it comes to seeing women naked as no woman have seen my naked body ever," said Steve, knowing that, that was true, as no woman has ever seen him in the nude. "Well perv that is about to change as you are going to fight me with no clothes on as I will see that penis of yours" said Layla as she was already wearing her tank top, shorts and gloves. "Oh yeah, by the way, I have a little wager, when you lose to me you have to date me naked wearing a towel, or a robe" said Layla "wait what if I win?," asked Steve, "well if you win I clean your house naked" said Layla, as the deal was made between them. "Ok it's a deal and may the better person win which is me" said Steve "I doubt it" said Layla as she walked of to the ring prepared as Steve stared at her ass. "Hey hey Steve, focus on your match with her and do some training" said coach James, as Steve was in his hoody, joggers and soft wears sneakers.

Then as Steve went to the locker-room his coach said "go and hit the showers and get ready for your match with Layla" said coach James "ok coach" said Steve as the coach left the room. Then Steve started to get undress taking off his clothes as he took off his hood T shirt. Taking his clothes off, Layla came and snuck her way to the locker-room of Steve's. There she slightly opened the door, and saw Steve in the locker-room bare back as she looked at how sexy he looked.

Was Layla caught by the coach James? Or is she able to see more of Steve?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)