More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kd34 Kd34

Was Layla caught by the coach James? Or is she able to see more of Steve?

She sees more

Then Layla as the pretty girl she is, kept on looking at Steve, while he proceeded to take off his shoes and his pants as Layla looked at his body, seeing his muscular chest and abs, as she looked at him in such admiration. Now in his briefs, Layla thought that he look so sexy in them, seeing her opponent Steve take off his briefs as he is now standing there in the buff. Layla smiled looking at his pubic hair, big dick and balls with a smile on her face. There as Layla saw Steve standing there with nothing on, she couldn't stop staring at his penis, admiring how nice his genitals looked as Steve stood there wearing nothing, as he headed to the shower resulting in Layla looking at Steve's bare ass when he made his way to the shower. Then as Steve headed to the shower, Layla made her way to the room of Steve as she saw his trunks, clothes and shoes. When seeing both his clothes and shoes, Layla then looked around to see if the coach wasn't anywhere around, as Steve was in the shower. Then as Layla saw that no one was around, she saw her opportunity to take all of Steve's stuff, as she took everything while still seeing no one around.

She then took the clothes, shoes and his gym bag as well and went out of Steve's locker-room with them in hand.

There Steve came out of the shower, and as he finished his shower he saw to his horror that all of his clothes, shoes and his gym bag was gone. "What the fuck, where the hell are my clothes?, and my fighting trucks as well?" as he stood there covered in only a towel around his waist.

Then as the coach came in Steve's locker-room he saw Steve's clothes were gone as he asked Steve "where the hell are your things Steve, as Steve said "well I was asking the same question, this really suck, what the hell are we going to do?," asked Steve, as the coach said "I'll think of something" said Steve.

Will the Coach get some Trunks for Steve?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)